Post: How to unban (NOT UNREMOVE) yourself from PSNProfiles.com
12-24-2013, 04:58 AM #1
Wojo77
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I posted this on page 7 of a different feed and someone asked me to create a post so more ppl could find it. So here it is:

Just to let everyone know, u can unban yourself form PSNProfiles.com pretty easily (for now anyways).
What u need:
A PS3 and a PS4 (I'm assuming EVERYONE has 1 by now! Lol)
Step 1: Go to your trophy collection on your PS3 and switch to Online Mode.
Step 2: Go to the game u were flagged for and hide the trophies for it (this itself will not remove the ban from your account, the game will still be visible and highlighted in Red!).
Step 3: Sync your trophies on your PS3 (having hidden all trophies for all games flagged) AND on PSNProfiles.com (sync from PS3 FIRST!).
Step 4: Log OUT of your account on your PS3 and log IN to your account on your PS4.
Step 5: Sync your trophies on your PS4 AND PSNProfiles (sync on PS4 FIRST!).
You should now see an Error script in the place the notice for your flagged game(s) was. After about 10-15mins update your account again (if u r a premium member, if not, wait till your account updates again, THIS APPLIES TO ALL STEPS!!).
Now, like magic, the game has disappeared from your PSNProfiles account! U will loose ALL recognition on PSNProfiles.com for the game itself (all trophies will no longer count towards your totals)and all your Country and World ranks will now reappear!!
Hope this helps!

UPDATE! Just so u all know, I do not subscribe or have I tried this on ANY OTHER SITE!! This is for PSNProfiles.com. If it DOES work on any of the other trophy tracking sites pls leave a comment below for others who might want to know. Thx NGU community!
Last edited by Wojo77 ; 12-28-2013 at 04:42 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wojo77 for this useful post:

a.fox, Cien, Herrkulez, isigo, Klauss, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Pewp, Platina, sonicfan20036, TheForce, TrophyHunterCat, xLew--, xSOADx, XxCOD5DEVILxX
08-01-2014, 01:17 AM #29
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Originally posted by fenicce View Post
FUCK leaderboards Happy

Pretty much. I don't care about ranking, I just want the 100%'s to appease my OCD. Some of the people on the leaderboards take things way to fucking seriously. There's no monetary gain, no prize for having X number of trophies. For some of them it seems to be just one big pissing contest. Personally I don't like be branded as a cheater or hacker or whatever, but for them to assume because you have one that they're all hacked/gamesaved/whatever, is ludicrous.

The following 2 users say thank you to NeoFrost for this useful post:

fenicce, Mirito
08-02-2014, 02:34 PM #30
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Pretty much. I don't care about ranking, I just want the 100%'s to appease my OCD. Some of the people on the leaderboards take things way to fucking seriously. There's no monetary gain, no prize for having X number of trophies. For some of them it seems to be just one big pissing contest. Personally I don't like be branded as a cheater or hacker or whatever, but for them to assume because you have one that they're all hacked/gamesaved/whatever, is ludicrous.

Generally that is how I feel. After psnprofiles banned my account for 3 few game 100% which I bought from the modded section (all same time stamps unfortunately the guy stuffed up) Only had myself to blame and refuse to start over. If anything it made me realise how meaningless trophies really are.
08-02-2014, 07:40 PM #31
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
Generally that is how I feel. After psnprofiles banned my account for 3 few game 100% which I bought from the modded section (all same time stamps unfortunately the guy stuffed up) Only had myself to blame and refuse to start over. If anything it made me realise how meaningless trophies really are.

As far as I can tell my account wasn't "banned" I just kept getting those annoying ass "You Have Been Flagged" notifications. I had pretty much only myself to blame when I decided to say something about it, but the reaction it generated was... well lets say less than what was deserved. If I'd just left well enough alone there wouldn't have been a problem. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. The thing was kinda gnawing at me for some reason, but my Queen helped me cheer up a bit. She's not a gamer at all, and her response was "It just sounds to me like a bunch of juveniles who have nothing better to do with their lives. I mean, it's a recreational activity; something people supposedly do for enjoyment. Creating drama around said recreational activity seems counterproductive." Which I suppose isn't too far off.

Another of the guys on my friend list sent me a message about how he doesn't judge me and didn't care for the reaction my comment got, and how plenty of people have fishy stuff on their profiles on that site and they're all too uptight. The games I was flagged on were ones I used save files for, but before I knew how to quit the game in time to stop all trophies from popping at once in a row. Again, not a huge deal. My OCD is appeased.
03-12-2016, 02:02 PM #32
VizualDze
Pokemon Trainer
Hey guys I got flagged for one game on PSN Profiles. I went on to my PS3, chose to hide it and then synced the trophies. I went to do the same on PS4 and Vita but the it was already selected to be hidden. I've since updated my PSNProfiles page twice but game in question is still listed on their site. Is there something I'm missing?
03-12-2016, 02:25 PM #33
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by VizualDze View Post
Hey guys I got flagged for one game on PSN Profiles. I went on to my PS3, chose to hide it and then synced the trophies. I went to do the same on PS4 and Vita but the it was already selected to be hidden. I've since updated my PSNProfiles page twice but game in question is still listed on their site. Is there something I'm missing?

Maybe this got patched. I mean the post is 3 years old after all Happy
04-11-2016, 02:03 AM #34
CosmoKramer
Save Point
Originally posted by VizualDze View Post

Yeah looks like this has been patched. If you found another way, let us know.
07-13-2016, 05:09 AM #35
Rammus99
Do a barrel roll!
this is really helpful
08-21-2016, 02:12 PM #36
1soul
Keeper
Yeah my profile got completely banned and removed from psnprofiles for one game that I bought. Pissed me off. I liked visiting that site.
12-07-2019, 04:30 PM #37
i got flagged for 4 games... Not banned but "You have been flagged in 4 games, this is over the leniency limit of 2. You will not be included in the leaderboards or any lists of achievers." So there's that. I dont think there is any way/ways to remove the flagged message so that i can get included in the leaderboard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo