06-01-2014, 03:09 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

UPDATE!!!

Alrighty then folks, I will be re-opening requests for RTE tools Happy I've finally got my projects manageable so now I can get back on track So without further nonsense from me, please request away!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Bioshock series [acquiring games]
  2. Need For Speed series [acquiring games]
  3. Dishonored [acquiring game]
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  6. Saints Row 4[issues] - Black Screen on boot up, ETA Unknown
  7. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  8. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  9. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  10. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  11. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

I never once forgot about everybody here, merely got super busy with life and work and everything else around it. You all have helped me get to where I am here on NGU and I owe everything to you. So I want to personally thank all of you for everything you've done for me.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 06-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, Asian, BeaTsDominion, bilalansari, Black_ice, Calyx, Camo Overalls, Citadel, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Ember2012, exxxodia, Geo, hibye3, iiCaNHaX, Welsh, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, NGU Whale, PinKPanther1020, razor546PL, ResistTheSteam, Roby69--, RTE, Sir Zee, Smexeh, Tustin, worrorfight, ZackFairFF7X, Zambie, zKillShxt
06-22-2014, 06:33 PM #56
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

Now that I'm done with that I am looking to make more tools! But I would like to hear from people here which games they want tools for;

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Zone of the Enders 2 Tool Added!

1. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  2. Saints Row Third[OFFSET HUNTING]
  3. Saints Row 4[NOT STARTED]
  4. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Dual[OFFSET HUNTING]
  6. FarCry 3[OFFSET HUNTING]
  7. Final Fantasy X HD[OFFSET HUNTING]
  8. Red Dead Redemption[NOT STARTED]
  9. NBA2k14[OFFSET HUNTING]
  10. Crysis 3[OFFSET HUNTING]
  11. Fifa 14[Acquiring game]
  12. Mass Effect 3[Acquiring game]

Change Log UPDATED

Ok, so I'm sorry this has taken me longer than expected, I'm working on learning a new coding language (ppc) and it's difficult to say the least! but one I get the hang of it, I'll be able to whip out some amazing tools for everyone! List has been updated, please understand some of the games are harder to acquire than others, and while I would LOVE to crank these tools out one after another, I do have a job 10 hours of the day, and a wife to spend time with, sometimes coding takes a hit to the back burner. Thank you all for the support and suggestions, it hasen't fallen on deaf ears, I WILL get done what I set out to do! Happy Modding!!

Great man :yes:
Have a wife and playing PS3?
I like see that even adults playing ps3 Cool Man (aka Tustin)
06-22-2014, 06:55 PM #57
Red Dead Redemption would be so great, if we could just have something like godmode/inf ammo and something to "swap" our horse with wolves and bears and other things like that, it would be really awesome. Smile

The following user thanked PinKPanther1020 for this useful post:

Cain532
06-22-2014, 07:23 PM #58
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
Red Dead Redemption would be so great, if we could just have something like godmode/inf ammo and something to "swap" our horse with wolves and bears and other things like that, it would be really awesome. Smile

As soon as I get this for ps3 I'm going to do everything I can
06-22-2014, 07:24 PM #59
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

Now that I'm done with that I am looking to make more tools! But I would like to hear from people here which games they want tools for;

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Zone of the Enders 2 Tool Added!

4. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

Ok, so I'm sorry this has taken me longer than expected, I'm working on learning a new coding language (ppc) and it's difficult to say the least! but one I get the hang of it, I'll be able to whip out some amazing tools for everyone! List has been updated, please understand some of the games are harder to acquire than others, and while I would LOVE to crank these tools out one after another, I do have a job 10 hours of the day, and a wife to spend time with, sometimes coding takes a hit to the back burner. Thank you all for the support and suggestions, it hasen't fallen on deaf ears, I WILL get done what I set out to do! Happy Modding!!

Maybe Little Big Planet ? =D

The following user thanked Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

Cain532
06-22-2014, 07:27 PM #60
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Maybe Little Big Planet ? =D

Almost forgot about that game!
06-22-2014, 09:09 PM #61

Change Log UPDATED

Possibly Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag :y: Good work though Smile
06-22-2014, 09:12 PM #62

Change Log UPDATED

I wanted an RTE tool for Fifa and you have it there Happy Now all I need is someone to use it on my account when you release it..
06-24-2014, 06:25 AM #63
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
It Would Definitely Be Good If You Could Make A Skate 3 RTM Tool Another Guy Did It But The Tool Is Lost And No One Has It So You Could Try Make A Skate 3 RTM Tool That Would Me Nice Winky Winky
06-26-2014, 04:15 AM #64
Cain532
Vault dweller
So, to answer a lot of people's questions, yes I'm still working on these tools, NBA2k14 currently and let me tell you....this game......this fucking game..... it's gonna be a minute for me to figure it out haha.

Also Final Fantasy X, I'll be releasing a tool for it, however I'm not 100% sure of the features because for some reason my FFX stopped working and i haven't been able to test it past the stuff I found before....so that one I'm going to need you guys to help me on!

Crysis 3 is easy enough, just stacking up more and more stuff

Just started RE6 today, it's easy stuff so I should have something by this weekend.

Thanks for all the support! Please keep in mind, I am ONE DUDE making all this stuff, and it's time consuming haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo