09-08-2014, 06:24 AM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was requested this to be easier understood, sorry Franky I know you posted this.

Go into a Garden Mode (Invite Only), don't start it yet. Open up NetCheat Connect/Attach and as well as debugger (Or whatever you are using to change the value.

On NetCheat change Type to: 4 bytes | Put Start address as: 39000000 & End Addres as: 3A000000 | Make sure search is set to "Equal To" | And uncheck the hexbox

1) Start the game, then go to the Garden. Hold O on your controller to start the Garden where your first wave comes of Zombies. Then once you started the Garden/first wave, put the number 0 in the value bar, then click Start Scan (DO NOT KILL OR GET ANY POINTS DURING THIS SEARCH, IMPORTANT!)

2) Wait till the search finishes, then go get your score up (Press select to see your kills/score) do not search the number of the Vanquishes/Kills you get, you want to search the score. So lets say you get a kill, and your score goes up to 5, you then put 5 in the value bar, and click Next Scan. (Again, wait till this scan finishes, and DO NOT GET ANY KILLS OR POINTS!)

3) Then once this scan finishes you should have some offsets pop up, you may have 6 or 20+ It doesn't matter, keep doing step 2 until you get 6-9 offsets, then once you have 6-9 offsets, you want to start changing the value of the offsets

4) Now, only ONE of these offsets is the one we need to get you coins, the others could be a mirror offset (Which means on the scoreboard It makes your score look like any number you set It to (Example: 5,000,000), but when you'd make your score move (By getting a kill or something) It would go back to your normal score.

5) So, how you will know If you got the right offset or not, is If you changed the value of an offset (In debugger or whatever you are using) and you get a kill or something to make your score value move, and It still has the score value you set, plus whatever points you just got. (Example: I set the score value to 5,000,000 I then get a kill to make my score value move, and then It shows up at 5,000,005+ jsut all depends on how much you make your score value change.

6) And once that happens, you then let yourself die, and look at your coins! You now have that amount of coins you set for the score!

NOTE: I will make this more in depth, I was rushed to finish this, haha. But for now, you should understand this If you know how to use NetCheat & Debugger (Or however you change your value of the offsets you get) | I will also be making a video on this so you know how to use It | Also, you can't do this with finding the offset/pointer for Coins/Money Itself cause they are server sided, so we have to do It this way | I will also be making a tool with the score pointer so It's easier to get money!

Needs help or questions, skype or pm me.

Credits
Sir Zee: For making me do this so It's easier understood.
Franky: For originally finding this method, and how to do It
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 09-08-2014 at 08:50 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

Hammy, Citadel, Creepzoid 0___0, Franky, iStonerHQ, MORPHEUS__2142, Sir Zee, Worst

The following user groaned IDontLeech for this awful post:

Ali Ali1982
09-08-2014, 08:44 AM #2
Franky
Big Daddy
Wait, why is the end address 3CA? Did it go past my original 3A searches for anyone? e_e

Doing 39~3A always ends with 4 ending each time, I posted those because it's faster and it lets you search and finish finding the correct one even before the zombies start rushing you simply by planting garden pots.
Last edited by Franky ; 09-08-2014 at 08:49 AM.

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

IDontLeech
09-08-2014, 08:49 AM #3
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by Franky
Wait, why is the end address 3CA? Did it go past my original 3A searches for anyone? e_e

Doing 39~3A always ends with 4 ending each time, I posted those because it's faster and it lets you search and finish finding the correct one even before the zombies start rushing you simply by planting garden pots.

LOL! I am so fucking glad you pointed that out. I was being rushed by Zee to finish It, I meant to put 3A.
09-08-2014, 08:59 AM #4
Franky
Big Daddy
Hehe, it's noob friendlier then the one I posted, I was also rushed into posting it because I got multiple skype pm's/friend requests after I posted the picture/short video proving that I found a way to get coins/make them stick so I said why not release it.

P.S If you wanna add on to it, you can put that it works for any client, as long as you're the original match creator, same steps.
09-08-2014, 09:09 AM #5
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Hehe, it's noob friendlier then the one I posted, I was also rushed into posting it because I got multiple skype pm's/friend requests after I posted the picture/short video proving that I found a way to get coins/make them stick so I said why not release it.

P.S If you wanna add on to it, you can put that it works for any client, as long as you're the original match creator, same steps.

Yeah, as I said I would get more in depth with It and make a video for It.
09-08-2014, 11:41 PM #6
vegaking98
Save Point
Can u give me coins cause I can't do it since I'm on cobra?
09-09-2014, 10:52 AM #7
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by vegaking98 View Post
Can u give me coins cause I can't do it since I'm on cobra?

I need a full party, cause I need to find all the clients pointers. So you are welcome to join me, you'd also get coins out of It If you helped.
09-09-2014, 12:16 PM #8
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
I need a full party, cause I need to find all the clients pointers. So you are welcome to join me, you'd also get coins out of It If you helped.

Let me know I can help you out if you want with being in the lobby

The following user thanked Citadel for this useful post:

IDontLeech
09-09-2014, 12:59 PM #9
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post

Can I have 999 million coins if I helped? :troll:
09-09-2014, 01:52 PM #10
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Can I have 999 million coins if I helped? :troll:

If you join the game so I can get all client pointers, I will give you It. :troll:

Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Let me know I can help you out if you want with being in the lobby

Alright, man. I'll need you, too. Plus I need you to get on, I got questions. :fu:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo