Post: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution RTM Tool (The New Naruto Game)
09-13-2014, 06:42 AM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Description
Hey you guys. Today I am releasing this RTM Tool for Naruto. I know the torrent has been leaked for a couple days now for the new Naruto game that is coming out 9-16-14. So, I decided to make a tool for the game since I had It, and looks like I am releasing It before the game even has come out, hahaha.

Now, I do have to find some more offsets and pointers, cause some offsets are dynamic. But I at least have 3 simple nice mods though so far! Money, Medals, and Unlock all characters! If you guys want me to update with more mods or update the tool for next to come updates, please let me know. I honestly was very disappointed in this game though, It has nothing to do with the story line. But It's just my opinion. Won't be my game to go to for finding offsets/pointers when bored, but If you guys want me too, I will update It!

Sorry guys, not gonna release Chakra, Health, or Substitution for certain reasons/purposes. But I might still look for stats! :wub::
Why won't I add these 3 opitions? Click here You must login or register to view this content.

Picture Of The Tool!
You must login or register to view this content.

Now, I know you see Elite & Normal tickets, but that's cause I thought It was a static offset. But It's actually dynamic, so I just disabled the buttons and text boxes so you couldn't use It till I find It.

How to use Unlock All Characters!

1. Go to Ninja Escapades & Play the first log (Creation of the Akatsuki)
  2. Play & finish the first battle (Pain vs Kakuzu)
  3. When you get to this page, click the Unlock button.
    You must login or register to view this content.
  4. Click X, and you will see all the Unlocks you get :wub:
  5. (You can either continue playing or Press start & quit, you already unlocked all Characters)

Downloads | Virus Scan[/b]
RTM Tool: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
3/54 : Encryption

Credits

• Franky: For some offsets
  • Worst: Telling me which two I had was the correct one\
  • Natsu: Helping with button coding
  • Tustin: (Big help, fixed problem where 1 would set 16million+)
  • IDontLeech: Unlock All Characters & Tool
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 10-02-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Updated Tool

The following 25 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

Aвσνє, Beadsman20, Chris, Cien, cse69, Drako_MZK, esquinera, Franky, FreddieMac, Garangan28, InXInvader, Khairul Anuar, Kronoaxis, Marco_Legend, Motivez, OpenlyLegit, Ratchet007, Rezqaazify, shlxlordxd, TeneseeKidCoper, Worst, xempireBmX, ZackFairFF7X, Zeper
09-13-2014, 11:16 PM #11
wait where do i get the game download? and with the rtm tool not attached what is the console ban percentage
09-14-2014, 12:47 AM #12
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by SonarMods View Post
wait where do i get the game download? and with the rtm tool not attached what is the console ban percentage

Any torrent website has it up by now, or wait till it releases officially on the 16th.
09-14-2014, 01:36 AM #13
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by bobbysaran View Post
so i click unlock all before i start ninja escpades or after 1 battle

:| Really? After you click attach, the message box pops up explaining how to do It.
09-14-2014, 01:36 AM #14
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by SonarMods View Post

I don't get banned on Naruto. So.
09-14-2014, 01:50 AM #15
ik i did it but it ddnt work i finished the 1st mission then clicked unlock finished all 3 missions still didnt work
09-14-2014, 06:38 AM #16
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by bobbysaran View Post
ik i did it but it ddnt work i finished the 1st mission then clicked unlock finished all 3 missions still didnt work

Psn version or disc version? :|
I know It worked for me, I tested It.
You had to of done It wrong, and If It didn't work then just finish the mission then mod money/ryo then finish them all. And If It doesn't work, you did It wrong.
09-14-2014, 02:09 PM #17
ok you got skype friend and i got the torrent cuz ryo and medals work fine
09-14-2014, 02:17 PM #18
mod money or character?
09-14-2014, 02:37 PM #19
i tried it still didnt work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo