02-21-2015, 07:44 PM #1
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Most PSN features will be bugged asf like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX and DEX.

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Confirmed to be working on
Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends feature doesn't work
Friends see you offline
Online playing doesn't work for some games
In the working online games, the username is set to "v"
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-22-2015 at 10:31 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to AveroBinary for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, alexcubano, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, Jay NaStY, Jgood, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Learn2Mod, metrodemon, mishary-1212, monkeyhaze77, PRoBleMaTiK, ReflexModz, solarmat, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Synergy, yan88

The following 4 users groaned at AveroBinary for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Psycedelic, VMP, xSuperLᴏbbies
02-21-2015, 08:26 PM #38
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Some PSN features will be bugged like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX, for some people it also works on DEX.

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX (?) and CEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

It Does Work Nice Find Gonna Look Into The Settings An See How Games React Im On Dex So ill let You Know
02-21-2015, 08:27 PM #39
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
It Does Work Nice Find Gonna Look Into The Settings An See How Games React Im On Dex So ill let You Know

Mind putting a link to this thread in the description for further reference? Would be glad.
And which firmware are you on?
02-21-2015, 08:29 PM #40
Mind putting a link to this thread in the description for further reference? Would be glad.
And which firmware are you on?

sure will im editing the description..an im on 4.65 rebug dex

The following 2 users say thank you to TheRichSlut for this useful post:

AveroBinary, AveroBinary
02-21-2015, 08:30 PM #41
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Iam on DEX and i can sign in fine
02-21-2015, 08:32 PM #42
ChOcOsKiZo
I defeated!
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
if u already on cex just update to habib...better way and no bugs like no friendlist,can not play online or other.

Yep i know that but i love my cfw :p thanks
02-21-2015, 08:35 PM #43
Default Avatar
An0ny
It basically puts you on another environment where the keys are the same?

I don't even think your able to communicate with any other PSN Users.
02-21-2015, 08:36 PM #44
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
It basically puts you on another environment where the keys are the same?

I don't even think your able to communicate with any other PSN Users.

As said, the friends and messaging feature doesn't work at all. However, I'm able to play online games (did not try GTA and CoD yet, however I can play FIFA and Battlefield).
So, you should still be able on the normal np environment as you're able to communicate through online gaming (in a few games at least as it seems). I did not found anything regarding the nav-only np setting on psdevwiki or anything else so I can't tell much.
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-21-2015 at 08:39 PM.

The following user thanked AveroBinary for this useful post:

02-21-2015, 08:40 PM #45
Working on ita. Just changed in debug settings after using debug toolboxes toggle qa. Someone back Mr up
02-21-2015, 08:43 PM #46
Default Avatar
An0ny
As said, the friends and messaging feature doesn't work at all. However, I'm able to play online games (did not try GTA and CoD yet, however I can play FIFA and Battlefield).
So, you should still be able on the normal np environment as you're able to communicate through online gaming (in a few games at least as it seems). I did not found anything regarding the nav-only np setting on psdevwiki or anything else so I can't tell much.

Cool, at least a temporarily way. Nice find, i would think they changed the keys for all of them, they might do soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo