02-24-2015, 03:53 AM #1
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CURRENT CFWS WITH COBRA IT WORKS ON: HAbib Cobra CEX ONLY

DISABLE ANY OTHER SPOOFER BEFORE STARTING. BASICALLY, REVERT BACK TO NON-SPOOFED MODE.

So as you guys can tell, Sony just released OFW 4.70. Since most spoofers for non-cobra users are useless right now, it still works for people using COBRA CFW.

PSNPatch 4.66.3 by KW EDITED TO 0470 SPOOF using the one from brewology: You must login or register to view this content.

Install the PKG file that comes with the download and install on ps3.
Run the pkg on your ps3. With a USB connected to ps3.
Replace the PSNPATCH.cfg file on the root of USB with the one in the download (running PSN patch for the first time creates one on your usb)
Go onto PSNPATCH and at the bottom it should say cobratoolbox open that and there should be an option to spoof to 4.70.
Spoof it, ps3 will restart. Check your system software, it should say 4.70
Go back to PSN Patch and press X to disable syscalls, etc
And now go online.
This method is meant to get you online, not all games will work.
Originally posted by iTzHaZeMoDzZ View Post
Download Lucid's files both the cfg and pkg he posted on here and put it on your usb, after that plug it in your ps3 right slot ofcourse and then install psnpatch, then start psnpatch press select should say cobra options or toolbox and then press triangle it should say are you sure and press start. works on habib 4.66 cobra

Originally posted by playerkp420 View Post
Doesn't anyone read the readme.txt that comes with PSNPatch? It is not brain surgery, only file surgery. You must login or register to view this content.

If it doesn't work, make sure first you are on a Cobra CFW. Also make sure Cobra is enabled. Make sure to be on the latest version 4.66.33. Get it at store.brewology.com.

Also, instead of using the psnpatch.cfg, you can edit the default.cfg with notepad++. Located at /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/default.cfg

P.S. Anyone got a link to OFW 4.70 .PUP file? So I can try and my Playerkp420 4.70 v1.00 CFW/MFW. Smile

Originally posted by iTzHaZeMoDzZ View Post
If it doesnt say 4.70 and it says 4.66 try this go to multiman "/dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg" and delete the one thats there and paste the one you download from lucid there and it should most likely work

Originally posted by Riften View Post
btw for people using multiman and having problems launching games, why dont u use, idk WEBMAN lmao, you're on cobra, you can launch games from the xmb.

I can play all my Edat, ReactPSN Type Games. IDK about Backups, someone needs to confirm that.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
USE A VALID CID AND PSID!
**There is always a possiblity of ban on CFW** You are warned!!
Last edited by LucidPerceptions ; 02-25-2015 at 04:14 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to LucidPerceptions for this useful post:

0zersub, 3baady, AlexNGU, AustinMods-, BaSs_HaXoR, canadiancaper, Crazy_Hacker, Fantasy Gam3r, GelsonSilva, HeLLrIdEr1982, illusion_time, iTzDavid39, iTzHaZeMoDzZ, JoellekeB, KeyWest2014, KwTSnipeRxHDx, Lovednsui2, Mcmxvz_Kiitty, MoDz4Gaming, OgKillaBee187, playerkp420, policedu, salarjoker, salvia420, Synergy, UGz-, Vondy Supreme, xXx-M83-xXx

The following 3 users groaned at LucidPerceptions for this awful post:

Tristan, Ciri, xAskYouModz
02-25-2015, 02:39 PM #596
Cronkilla
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Wow do some of you even test the shit out before you tell people its a solution?!?!?!?!?! Fucking ridiculous!

PSNPatch 4.70 Method is BULLSHIT, yeah it gets you on PSN, but NOTHING else works, can't load a game cant do anything. Cant even reopen PSNParch, SO its a USELESS solution, good for seeing your online friends...

THANKFULLY This post provided a regular PSN Patch solution, run the PKG, activate the Spoof, use PSN Patch to disable syscalls, load your game and jump online.

THANK YOU For posting it, and to think this fucking thread is over 50 pages long and the actual solution is NOT in the OP....

I would SWITCH the BOGUS solution in the OP for this ACTUAL WORKING SOLUTION Posted in the quote....

In the future TEST the shit you post as solutions before posting it as a solution. Yeah that BS gets you on PSN, but not with any fucking game running....

Oh and the reason everybody was having issue is because the instructions are BAD to get that Bullshit to work, you have to install PSN Patch, RUN IT to get it to generate the psnpatch.cfg file or it will just overwrite the cfg file you copied with the one it generates on its own, the config load goes to the psnpatch.cfg file first so people were going in circles.

AFTER it generates its own psnpatch.cfg file simply replace the psnpatch.cfg file in the PSNPatch folder on the PS3 HDD with the one from the DL. The config goes to psnpatch before it goes to default anyways lol so editing or messing with the default file is not really needed but doesn't hurt lol

Well said. I didn't want to take the time to explain what you said, but I went through the same thing. Haha

The following user thanked Cronkilla for this useful post:

Jayomu
02-25-2015, 02:50 PM #597
zofmod
Keeper
as with the 4.66 i fixed it days ago didnt post it to see prove hijams steals my spoofs just like he did with cobras and his config file so again heres proof video dont worry hijam i will post u alink so you can rename it
When this vid gets 800 views and 200 shares a working 4.70 spoof for PSN will get released Mark Lee Zofmod Zofmod

4.70 spoofer for cex rex cfw 4.604.65.wmv
4.70 spoofer for cex rex cfw 4.604.65 Mark lee **********************************WARNING********* ***********************************************NOT TO BE USE...
YOUTUBE.COM

The following user thanked zofmod for this useful post:

Roger_Rabbit
02-25-2015, 02:55 PM #598
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
This spoof method Ban Risk!?
02-25-2015, 03:56 PM #599
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Killer

As always
02-25-2015, 06:40 PM #600
gggdd
Haxor!
Aye I need help
02-25-2015, 06:53 PM #601
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by gggdd View Post
Aye I need help

what is it you need help with bro?
02-25-2015, 06:54 PM #602
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Killer

owning a CFW is a ban risk, no matter how safe you think you are.
02-25-2015, 08:47 PM #603
Roger_Rabbit
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zofmod View Post
as with the 4.66 i fixed it days ago didnt post it to see prove hijams steals my spoofs just like he did with cobras and his config file so again heres proof video dont worry hijam i will post u alink so you can rename it
When this vid gets 800 views and 200 shares a working 4.70 spoof for PSN will get released Mark Lee Zofmod Zofmod

4.70 spoofer for cex rex cfw 4.604.65 Mark lee **********************************WARNING********* ***********************************************NOT TO BE USE...
YOUTUBE.COM

Hey zof! Its Mike.. not sure if u remember me, either way thats not important. What is important is that i tell u thank you for helping all of us fellow kodders out by helping with a new spoofer for the new psn 4.70 ofw update. I persoanlly greatly appreciate ur work mate. Thanks. ✌
02-25-2015, 09:00 PM #604
Roger_Rabbit
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zofmod View Post

YOUTUBE.COM

ahhhh i love this man! Zof knows whatnhes doing... thats my dude, thats whats up. Mike Lee here bro.. let me know when i can get my hands on this because im on habib 4.66

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo