Post: All New SpoofFIXER By FM|T Enstone Video Tut Works For DEX REBUG/ITA
02-24-2015, 04:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

IM NOT ASKING YOU TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM JUST POINTING OUT FOR USERS WHO HAVE THERE APPS JUST RE-DOWNLOAD THEM. An IT COMES WITH THEM AN ITS A 100% FIX.

New News :
Servers Of The French Modding Team Site Are Back Up.
And The Spoof PSN Is On Its Own Server For Logging In
Have Fun !

News From My Friend StrkDeluxe !

I WILL NOT LINK THERE FILES IF THEY WANT IT OUT THEY WILL MAKE A THREAD.
My Theme-Lines.qrc- And Rebug XMB Logo Isntaller

Full Lines.qrc Thread You must login or register to view this content.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About This Video ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
-You need To Have Bought Or Need To Buy One Of FMT's Mod Menu's From frenchmoddingteam.com
-Once Bought Download The Menu The PSN Fixer Will be With The Menu In A Serperate Folder.
-Sign In An Go To My Applications To Download Your Purchased Menu.The Fixer Will be Inside The RAR.

-If You Already Have A Menu Go To Applications An Re-download The Menu An The Fixer Will be In The RAR. File

*Warning*
If You Have Any Kind Of PKG Spoof Or Modified VSH Re-install Your CFW From XMB.
Remove Any Phyiscal PS3 Disk An Disconnect PS3 From Internet Before Installing Any CFW.

An Then Follow The Video Enjoy.
Thanks To FM|T And Enstone For The Fix Smile
Last edited by TheRichSlut ; 02-24-2015 at 10:11 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to TheRichSlut for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ☓-Dani-☓, |_Lion_|, 3ric_M0535, GunRainBulletTv, Flavor, Get Down Biatch, Mr.Watch Dogs, One Friend, PS3lTA, ResistThePizza, Reyz, sagitarioxp, samet2013, Smoky420, Stunz, Synergy, TheSaltCracka, VMP, WIPEOUTEVIL, Xx_Raymo_xX

The following 4 users groaned at TheRichSlut for this awful post:

_HURT_, joni_djESP, Tristan, U WOT M8
02-24-2015, 09:25 PM #146
Originally posted by TribalModz View Post
not to be mean bit ngu should close this thread for selling a spoof. I would ike to buy your menu but im canadian so project rwborn is like 40$ for me...

He don't sell it, and you don't have to buy a menu from enstone, its just like a little present from him for people who bought one of his menus
02-24-2015, 09:25 PM #147
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post

IM NOT ASKING YOU TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM JUST POINTING OUT FOR USERS WHO HAVE THERE APPS JUST RE-DOWNLOAD THEM. An IT COMES WITH THEM AN ITS A 100% FIX.

New News :
Servers Of The French Modding Team Site Are Back Up.
And The Spoof PSN Is On Its Own Server For Logging In
Have Fun !

News From My Friend StrkDeluxe !

I WILL NOT LINK THERE FILES IF THEY WANT IT OUT THEY WILL MAKE A THREAD.
My Theme-Lines.qrc- And Rebug XMB Logo Isntaller
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About This Video ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
-You need To Have Bought Or Need To Buy One Of FMT's Mod Menu's From frenchmoddingteam.com
-Once Bought Download The Menu The PSN Fixer Will be With The Menu In A Serperate Folder.
-Sign In An Go To My Applications To Download Your Purchased Menu.The Fixer Will be Inside The RAR.

-If You Already Have A Menu Go To Applications An Re-download The Menu An The Fixer Will be In The RAR. File

*Warning*
If You Have Any Kind Of PKG Spoof Or Modified VSH Re-install Your CFW From XMB.
Remove Any Phyiscal PS3 Disk An Disconnect PS3 From Internet Before Installing Any CFW.

An Then Follow The Video Enjoy.
Thanks To FM|T And Enstone For The Fix Smile

Darn the only time i regret getting a refund for Project memories lol do you have to run the spoof fix everytime you boot up or is it a 1 time fix?
02-24-2015, 09:26 PM #148
TribalModz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
lol read im not telling yout o buy the menu nor do i endorse selling it as i dont get any money from it...i shared it more for users who bought there apss as a way to get online

I thought you were enstone and your not even showing your going online in the vid you stoped it in the signing in loading
02-24-2015, 09:28 PM #149
TribalModz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Snow
He don't sell it, and you don't have to buy a menu from enstone, its just like a little present from him for people who bought one of his menus

Enstone would suck a guys dick only for 15$ enstone is selling mod menu you need to be poor like vwry poor ans low after ppl wondering why we hate fmt
02-24-2015, 09:29 PM #150
Flavor
NextGenUpdate Elite
I thought you were enstone and your not even showing your going online in the vid you stoped it in the signing in loading

1st : He Showed Signing In And Hes Friends List
And Also He Is Deffo Not Enstone M8 stare
02-24-2015, 09:29 PM #151

Um actually watch the vid i did sign in
02-24-2015, 09:30 PM #152
Flavor
NextGenUpdate Elite
Enstone would suck a guys dick only for 15$ enstone is selling mod menu you need to be poor like vwry poor ans low after ppl wondering why we hate fmt

Enstone Is Selling Hes Work Cu's He Took Hes Time Making It (He Deserves Money For It)
Also I Think Your Poor If Your Crying Over $15
02-24-2015, 09:30 PM #153

He's not poor, he's just fucking smart and make thousands of dollars with it.
02-24-2015, 09:32 PM #154
Bovvlz
Haxor!
u gonna tell me why it fuckin soft bricked me or???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo