03-05-2015, 12:37 PM #1
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

DO YOU WANT NOW TV AND NETFLIX FREE FOR LIFE? ON YOUR PS3??
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER. HERE IS A SIMPLE WAY TO BYPASS THE SYSTEM :-)

AND IF ANYBODY COPIES THIS THREAD TO CALL IT THERE OWN YOU WILL BE REPORTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

NETFLIX SIGN UP:You must login or register to view this content.
NOWTV SIGN UP:You must login or register to view this content.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIGN UP FOR THE 30 FREE TRIAL, THEN WHEN SIGNED UP CANCEL IT. YOU STILL GET YOU 30 FREE DAY'S THEN WHEN YOU 30 DAY'S ARE UP, CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS HERE:

HOTMAIL: You must login or register to view this content.
GMAIL:You must login or register to view this content.

THEN CREATE A NEW 30 DAY TRIAL AND DO THE SAME AS BEFORE. CANCEL IT SO YOU HAVE YOU 30 FREE DAY'S AND THEN CREATE A NEW TRIAL.

WE HAVE HAD 120 TESTER'S TESTING THIS OUT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTH'S AND IS GUARANTEED TO WORK.

HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON FOR FREE NETFLIX AND NOWTV.

The following 11 users say thank you to Dj Spikelton for this useful post:

Aitan7, Amaazm1, DonDraper, heanekar, Jessica1987, matteoberli9916, Mikenicky, PS3lTA, ResistThePower, sundarsuraj, theunemployed

The following 4 users groaned at Dj Spikelton for this awful post:

FreddieW94, Hola, iiCaNHaX, Karisma
03-05-2015, 01:14 PM #11
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Then hit that report button and it'll be fixed.

Yes people want stuff for free, however there is a ton of cracked accounts for Netflix on Nextgenupdate.

yes there may be ton's but haven't you noticed something? everybody goes for the same account's so they don't work, im giving them away to get there own account, without someone else getting there hands on it,
03-05-2015, 01:23 PM #12
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
yes there may be ton's but haven't you noticed something? everybody goes for the same account's so they don't work, im giving them away to get there own account, without someone else getting there hands on it,

No purely due to the fact I have my own account I pay for lol.

In Elite someone posted a way to farm cracked accounts, so each list you get will be different information.
03-05-2015, 01:28 PM #13
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Alt View Post
No purely due to the fact I have my own account I pay for lol.

In Elite someone posted a way to farm cracked accounts, so each list you get will be different information.

i pay for all mine too, including sky sports but i just thought id help some people out who wanted this,
03-05-2015, 02:09 PM #14
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
This may work but you can't say that it is for life because they will notice after a while that the same card details are being entered.

Obviously this could last a few months but eventually the trial period will end as with everything that people abuse like this.

To be honest there is no bypass involved here as your not actually bypassing anything you are in effect signing up multiple times that's technically not a bypass.

Besides £5 a month is nothing and even if you dont want to pay that then a lot of people use streaming websites for free.

And if you really want to if you have a CFW then there is Showtime Winky Winky

Yeah showtime is better
03-05-2015, 02:18 PM #15
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone

AND IF ANYBODY COPIES THIS THREAD TO CALL IT THERE OWN YOU WILL BE REPORTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIGN UP FOR THE 30 FREE TRIAL, THEN WHEN SIGNED UP CANCEL IT. YOU STILL GET YOU 30 FREE DAY'S THEN WHEN YOU 30 DAY'S ARE UP, CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS HERE:

THEN CREATE A NEW 30 DAY TRIAL AND DO THE SAME AS BEFORE. CANCEL IT SO YOU HAVE YOU 30 FREE DAY'S AND THEN CREATE A NEW TRIAL.

WE HAVE HAD 120 TESTER'S TESTING THIS OUT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTH'S AND IS GUARANTEED TO WORK.

Lol it's funny how your taking credit for this when they have been offering free trials since Netflix was created, it takes common sense to do this lol
03-05-2015, 03:53 PM #16
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!

The last time i checked you cant use the same card twice, correct me if i'm wrong!
03-05-2015, 08:47 PM #17
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
The last time i checked you cant use the same card twice, correct me if i'm wrong!

like i said in our thread, WE HAVE HAD 120 TESTER'S TESTING THIS OUT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTH'S and we all used the same card on more than 2 occasions
03-06-2015, 03:35 AM #18
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
like i said in our thread, WE HAVE HAD 120 TESTER'S TESTING THIS OUT FOR THE PAST 4 MONTH'S and we all used the same card on more than 2 occasions

out of 120 testers there had to be at least 120 occasions, yet you used the same card on only 2 occasions????

this arguement is not in your favor, my friend

03-06-2015, 03:37 AM #19
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Pure
out of 120 testers there had to be at least 120 occasions, yet you used the same card on only 2 occasions????

this arguement is not in your favor, my friend

i said at "least" 2 time's meaning some tester's only did it at least 2 time's some did it a hell of a lot more im not going into specific number's or did you just fail to register that part in your brain?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo