03-27-2015, 07:57 AM #1
Snoop
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo guys!
I want to share something that I have worked on hole night.
First I will show you guys a video preview of a full in-game XMB icons with 4 different designs.
Then you can see what your about to download

You must login or register to view this content.

I also made 18 "normal" PSN icons/balls for you guys.
did take a while to make but here it is.
Couldnt take picture of every icon :(

Pictures & Download Link for all files
Zombie Troll Face (personal favorite) You must login or register to view this content. Mountain Dew You must login or register to view this content. Sanic You must login or register to view this content. Rainbow Weed Leaf You must login or register to view this content. Green Weed Leaf You must login or register to view this content. Doge Meme You must login or register to view this content. Doritos Logo You must login or register to view this content. Mario Fire Ball You must login or register to view this content.
Where to replace Open multiman. enable dev_blind in setting. find filemanager then put it in dev_blind>vsh>resource Smile

Last edited by Snoop ; 03-27-2015 at 08:58 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Snoop for this useful post:

-Loki-, AllSeeJay, Armyspy, BrevzHoster, ChOcOsKiZo, Flavor, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, Lukas_01, MinecraftUser, monkeyhaze77, thahitcrew
07-26-2015, 05:11 AM #20
does this still work? Drack
07-28-2015, 05:33 AM #21
Thanks
07-28-2015, 02:52 PM #22
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by pktman12345 View Post
Thanks

no problem bro
07-29-2015, 01:06 PM #23
This looks awesome definetly gonna try this out no more boring XMB!

The following user thanked Tempodoa for this useful post:

Snoop
08-11-2015, 11:30 AM #24
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Tempodoa View Post
This looks awesome definetly gonna try this out no more boring XMB!

no problem man! glad you like it
09-03-2015, 05:52 AM #25
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
trying to do this myself with my own. but im clearly doing something wrong.... everytime I repack it back to gim then transfer back to my ps3 the psn logo is blank and the clock and all that is a solid white bar.

Originally posted by Snoop View Post
Yo guys!
I want to share something that I have worked on hole night.
First I will show you guys a video preview of a full in-game XMB icons with 4 different designs.
Then you can see what your about to download

I also made 18 "normal" PSN icons/balls for you guys.
did take a while to make but here it is.
Couldnt take picture of every icon :(

Pictures & Download Link for all files
Zombie Troll Face (personal favorite) You must login or register to view this content. Mountain Dew You must login or register to view this content. Sanic You must login or register to view this content. Rainbow Weed Leaf You must login or register to view this content. Green Weed Leaf You must login or register to view this content. Doge Meme You must login or register to view this content. Doritos Logo You must login or register to view this content. Mario Fire Ball You must login or register to view this content.
Where to replace Open multiman. enable dev_blind in setting. find filemanager then put it in dev_blind>vsh>resource Smile

09-05-2015, 08:20 PM #26
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
trying to do this myself with my own. but im clearly doing something wrong.... everytime I repack it back to gim then transfer back to my ps3 the psn logo is blank and the clock and all that is a solid white bar.

been there bro xD u will figure it out, I sadly cant remember what to do :p
09-05-2015, 09:57 PM #27
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
well damn I was hoping you would have some input for me so I could make it happen.

Originally posted by Snoop View Post
been there bro xD u will figure it out, I sadly cant remember what to do :p
09-05-2015, 10:08 PM #28
SEROTONIN
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
well damn I was hoping you would have some input for me so I could make it happen.

Eddie if you like I can show you how and also show you how to change the colour of the time and date in top right corner

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo