12-03-2015, 03:48 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I started writing this site a few months ago but had some more important things to do so I kinda forgot about it. Anyways, I decided I'd at the very least clean it up and make it usable. It's pretty bare bones, but it does what it needs to do. I'm in no way a front end dev so default Bootstrap and minor CSS changes is about all it uses. At it's current state, the site has:

• Account creation
  • Automatic avatar detail fetching when uploading a valid avatar
  • Like avatars
  • Account settings
  • "OK" searching
  • Roughly 1200 avatars already added (thanks to everyone who shared them!)

and probably some other small things I forgot to mention.

It's forever a WIP (work in progress) and will be updated occasionally whenever I get around to it. I plan to add:

• Uploading of unverified avatars (e.g. ones deleted from Sony's servers)
  • Ability to add information of avatars which no longer exist on Sony's severs

Like I mentioned, I still need to add support for unverified avatars, so if your avatar doesn't currently exist on Sony's servers, it'll be denied. You can also PM me on here or email me with the avatars you want to add and I can do it for you. Otherwise the uploader should process the details and add the avatar with no problems.

Feel free to give it a visit, and as always let me know what you think. As I said it's nothing more than basic, but it just makes it so much easier finding the avatars you want instead of scrolling through thousands of avatars that you downloaded in a pack.

You must login or register to view this content. (I ALSO NEED AN ICON!!!!) =D

The following 31 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hammy, ►♂♫♪Guille♪♫♂ ◄, 0zersub, Amaziing, Dav3s, Devious, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Helping-Hand, OfficialJesseP, koekiemonstarr2, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LaughTracks, M0T1VAT10N, OUER CEDRIC, Pianist Prodigy, PS3lTA, Rey, Saint Goofy, sleekshow, Jon Snow, TheRichSlut, vicious_results, wajdi9, xXGMLO2Xx, Yolo Brahs !, zGooNzLobbies
12-04-2015, 06:06 AM #20
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
this is awesome bro
12-04-2015, 08:12 AM #21
Could you add a whole list of gallery of avatars on the website?
It'd be easier to navigate that way and find the pretty avatars , bcs search option is quite limited and it's harder to find avs that way.
12-04-2015, 02:02 PM #22
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I started writing this site a few months ago but had some more important things to do so I kinda forgot about it. Anyways, I decided I'd at the very least clean it up and make it usable. It's pretty bare bones, but it does what it needs to do. I'm in no way a front end dev so default Bootstrap and minor CSS changes is about all it uses. At it's current state, the site has:

• Account creation
  • Automatic avatar detail fetching when uploading a valid avatar
  • Like avatars
  • Account settings
  • "OK" searching
  • Roughly 1200 avatars already added (thanks to everyone who shared them!)

and probably some other small things I forgot to mention.

It's forever a WIP (work in progress) and will be updated occasionally whenever I get around to it. I plan to add:

• Uploading of unverified avatars (e.g. ones deleted from Sony's servers)
  • Ability to add information of avatars which no longer exist on Sony's severs

Like I mentioned, I still need to add support for unverified avatars, so if your avatar doesn't currently exist on Sony's servers, it'll be denied. You can also PM me on here or email me with the avatars you want to add and I can do it for you. Otherwise the uploader should process the details and add the avatar with no problems.

Feel free to give it a visit, and as always let me know what you think. As I said it's nothing more than basic, but it just makes it so much easier finding the avatars you want instead of scrolling through thousands of avatars that you downloaded in a pack.

You must login or register to view this content. (I ALSO NEED AN ICON!!!!) =D

Nice! Gasp
12-06-2015, 02:58 PM #23
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Nice well done! Someone finally done it
12-08-2015, 09:06 AM #24
Originally posted by PS3lTA View Post
Nice well done! Someone finally done it

Nah. I did this months ago, but since my site is focused on trophy folders, the avatar side received little progress. So where I had 200+ avas uploaded, Tustin has about 2000 uploaded.
12-14-2015, 11:30 PM #25
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by Fwosty
Nah. I did this months ago, but since my site is focused on trophy folders, the avatar side received little progress. So where I had 200+ avas uploaded, Tustin has about 2000 uploaded.

hmm yeah you could just download the big folders with +2200 avatars and add them easily
12-15-2015, 12:00 AM #26
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
hmm yeah you could just download the big folders with +2200 avatars and add them easily

Not that easily, as Tustin's site is single file upload as of now. But I wonder if he'll be doing the same with themes.
12-15-2015, 12:03 AM #27
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Fwosty
Not that easily, as Tustin's site is single file upload as of now. But I wonder if he'll be doing the same with themes.

Always an option, but I first need to allow multi file uploading and add a better searching system (like all avatars, etc).

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Frosty, kater97
02-02-2016, 04:02 PM #28
Hey Tustin you should add a tab with all the avatars that are on your site.

The following user thanked koekiemonstarr2 for this useful post:

kater97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo