06-14-2016, 10:00 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup?

Was working on an account creator and thought this would be neat. There's probably about 100 of these but since I made this one it's probably the best. Joking aside, I tested quite a few possibilities with this (invalid names, taken names, available) and it seems to work 100% of the time. If you find an issue, let me know by either creating an issue on the GitHub repo, submitting a pull request or just by posting in this thread.

Usage:
PSNChecker.exe path_to_wordlist.txt (optional)path_to_output.txt

path_to_wordlist.txt is required, and this will be a txt file of all the PSN names you want to check. Each PSN should be on a seperate line.

path_to_output.txt is optional, and only needs to be used if you want to output each valid PSN to a new file after the program finishes.

<div class="row"><div class="col-md-6"><a href="https://tusticles.com/PSNChecker/" target="_blank" class="btn btn-success btn-block"><i class="fa fa-cloud-download"></i> Download</a></div><div class="col-md-6"><a href="https://github.com/Tustin/PSNChecker" class="btn btn-danger btn-block" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-code"></i> Source Code</a></div></div>

I can also make a UI version if necessary.

The following 8 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, Kryptus, Kronos, Jon Snow, UnboundGodz, V3RGUD0, Wu.
06-14-2016, 10:07 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
A UI version would be great man :yes:
06-14-2016, 10:13 PM #3
V3RGUD0
Do a barrel roll!
How do I use this lol?
MEGALELZ

I get HOLD UP! invalid parameters passed.

Damn nobody knows lol! Thanks 4 nothingDrack
Last edited by V3RGUD0 ; 06-14-2016 at 10:24 PM.
06-14-2016, 10:33 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by V3RGUD0 View Post
How do I use this lol?
MEGALELZ

I get HOLD UP! invalid parameters passed.

Damn nobody knows lol! Thanks 4 nothingDrack

Drack Drack I specified how you use it in the post. If you want an easier way to do it, drag the text file with all the names you want to check on top of the program and it should start.
06-14-2016, 10:45 PM #5
V3RGUD0
Do a barrel roll!
I got it to open by dragging the file but it closes way to fast to see the results.Sal
06-14-2016, 10:47 PM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
I got it to open by dragging the file but it closes way to fast to see the results.Sal

Your anti virus is causing this to close, i usually disable it then open it then once i finish using the tool i just enable my anti virus again Smile
06-14-2016, 11:20 PM #7
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Your anti virus is causing this to close, i usually disable it then open it then once i finish using the tool i just enable my anti virus again Smile

or just add the tool to the exception list?
06-15-2016, 12:21 AM #8
V3RGUD0
Do a barrel roll!
Sal
Last edited by V3RGUD0 ; 06-15-2016 at 12:25 AM.
06-15-2016, 12:24 AM #9
V3RGUD0
Do a barrel roll!
Maybe its a bug? I turned off all antivirus and it scans the names and then closes before I can read it. Also added exceptions and still closes?
06-15-2016, 12:57 AM #10
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Maybe its a bug? I turned off all antivirus and it scans the names and then closes before I can read it. Also added exceptions and still closes?

It's closing fast because command line programs will just exit when they're finished unless you have something to wait for user input, or you start the program from cmd. I'm working on a UI version that I will put up here soon.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, V3RGUD0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo