08-31-2018, 07:25 PM #1
Toqe
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 is already banned , was on the YouTube app that doesn't require PSN , I connected my phone app to it and was watching a video and started getting loads of notifications saying HACK and ADD and MESSAGE all to the psn i_consol-iid_i anyone any idea why that happened are wtf that was thanks , don't even have a psn profile so wasn't a message notification
You must login or register to view this content.
08-31-2018, 07:28 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Toqe View Post
PS3 is already banned , was on the YouTube app that doesn't require PSN , I connected my phone app to it and was watching a video and started getting loads of notifications saying HACK and ADD and MESSAGE all to the psn i_consol-iid_i anyone any idea why that happened are wtf that was thanks , don't even have a psn profile so wasn't a message notification
You must login or register to view this content.

CCAPI or webman exploit, someone has your external IP

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

Toqe
08-31-2018, 07:40 PM #3
Toqe
Do a barrel roll!
Only have webman installed got it from here You must login or register to view this content.
Anything I should be worried about ?
08-31-2018, 07:53 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Toqe View Post
Only have webman installed got it from here You must login or register to view this content.
Anything I should be worried about ?

yes most of your webman settings, CIDs and files. switch off your net and put a pass on your ftp access and disable remote access. Also quote me next time so I can get a notification

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

Toqe
08-31-2018, 08:04 PM #5
Toqe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
yes most of your webman settings, CIDs and files. switch off your net and put a pass on your ftp access and disable remote access. Also quote me next time so I can get a notification

Explains why I was banned like 4 days after getting webman ���� thanks for that guessing that's some moocher trying to sell cids spamming me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo