05-29-2014, 02:08 PM #1
Reyz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

To get the fastest responses:

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Reyz ; 06-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Reyz for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER, 187i, A6shRkm, CHEATLN, ChOcOsKiZo, DiFool, dussdave, EpicGuy303, guero1197, gusbosh, HeyItsReyz, iFelzahMDZ, iRempzyV2-, izReDBoX, zL_j8hnb, Karaoke, lemonhaze031, JokerRey, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, murko100, nadeem360, NGU Whale, PakMan, R.I, ResistThePizza, skytoowhite, vicious_results, xHaazo
07-02-2015, 09:18 PM #839
l jjake l
I am error
How can I connect my jailbroken ps3 to my pc ?
07-02-2015, 09:34 PM #840
tmd02
Save Point
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

I'm back again guys with another problem, sorry if it's a pain but trying to find the info needed is also a PAIN!

I finally got my PS3 back from the post and it's now JB with CFW using Multiman. Now the problems are irritating. I got no instructions on how to use it, but I installed multiman, and eventually installed Code Unique 2.3 onto the ps3

The only problem is it can't open and says "an error has occured" Seriously?? Why the hell is it giving me that??

And I managed to copy the st.dat file for Tekken 6 rebirth mod into the USRDIR folder, and I try to run Tekken 6 within multiman, and it says "the game data is corrupt. The game will now close" What am I suppose to do!?! I paid a total of £35 to get this stuff working, and I get it back to be greeted with more hassle, brilliant.

Please help me.

EDIT: More info, I had OFW4.7 which was sent away to get downgraded, and installed with custom firmware, which I got back and was given Multiman, and 4.70 spoof or whatever the hell it is, I feel like I've wasted my money ffs.

EDIT AGAIN: here is more info

mmCM Version: 04.70.01

PS£ System Firmware: 4.70 [Sc-35 PL3]

Firmware mode: COBRA 7.10

I read that I need CFW 3.55 now, how the hell do I do this on my own? I'm genuinely pissed off at this stage.
07-02-2015, 10:17 PM #841
How do u jailbreak PS3 super slim plz help
07-02-2015, 10:29 PM #842
tmd02
Save Point
Originally posted by kevinmondragon View Post
How do u jailbreak PS3 super slim plz help

I can help with this one, you CAN'T jailbreak a super slim PS3 I'm afraid, so don't try anything because you will damage it.
07-03-2015, 08:52 PM #843
tmd02
Save Point
I solved my problem on my own, thanks.
07-04-2015, 06:53 AM #844
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Hey, I just jailbroke my ps3 and there are alot of forums saying that you are most likely going to get banned one day running a cfw, I want to know if that is because these people are running mods on games like COD or if its just because they are running cfw, If so do the spoofers like PSNpatch really work?
07-04-2015, 03:57 PM #845
Originally posted by time View Post
Are you looking to jailbreak yourself or just buy a'n already jailbroken system?

If possible ill jailbreak it myself if not ill buy one or pay for someone to do it for me.
07-04-2015, 11:28 PM #846
sawx6
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

im on 3.55.4 rex rebug, how can i go to rebug 4.70.1 ? when i download it, it's corrupted
07-05-2015, 10:14 AM #847
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by sawx6 View Post
im on 3.55.4 rex rebug, how can i go to rebug 4.70.1 ? when i download it, it's corrupted

Install 3.55 DEX then install 4.70.1

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Otaku Modder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo