03-29-2017, 08:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just updated to latest jailbreak, yeah, I know many claim there is none, but I got my ps3 4.81 running new bypass that is NEITHER cex or dex.

What do I do to add aimbot to battlefield 4?
03-29-2017, 09:36 PM #11
Update: With security tab turned on, ps3 enters demo mode, shows 4.81 at bottom right of screen, and allows me to install pkg from settings menu, not the gaming menu. When switched off, cant see install pkg anywhere, I'm in uk if that helps
03-29-2017, 11:52 PM #12
Ok, Took a while to restore from the demo mode the file I mentioned put's you in. The file I mentioned, it does nothing but activate the demo mode, and although the package installer appears in the bottom of the settings menu, no pkg files get found on my shiny new usb stick, so thats a bummer... And after the hassle of passworded files, I reckon I should leave all them wallhackers alone, and go kill some enemy for real, cause this passwordin files is well beyond a joke.. kinda leaves room for a no-bloat website with 100% clean files, non-passworded of course, me, I just gave up when I saw I cant downgrade from 4.81 without the hardware flasher. Ah well, was a nice wee hassle for nowt.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo