03-31-2017, 02:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all. I used the stickied thread in this forum to switch from CEX to DEX and then back again. Everything worked as far as that goes, but on DEX I cannot connect to PSN. I followed all directions in setting up the Webman Settings and checking the boxes next to the ID's, but still even then I can't connect. I also made sure webman and cobra mode were enabled.

Going through my settings. It looks like I am on the NP connection type (I think I am saying that right) and I am in Release mode. I am not sure what else I am doing wrong or what the possible solution could be. Figured I would bring it to NGU and see if you guys knew of anything I am missing or just share some knowledge I obviously do not obtain.

Thanks for any help guys.

Peace and Love.Geo
04-01-2017, 06:48 AM #11
In multiman u have to select square on each game and then on the left side you will see bdmirror and internal or external. make sure bdmirror is selected and if your games are on the ps3 you select internal, but if your games are on a external you select external. thats it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo