03-31-2017, 02:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all. I used the stickied thread in this forum to switch from CEX to DEX and then back again. Everything worked as far as that goes, but on DEX I cannot connect to PSN. I followed all directions in setting up the Webman Settings and checking the boxes next to the ID's, but still even then I can't connect. I also made sure webman and cobra mode were enabled.

Going through my settings. It looks like I am on the NP connection type (I think I am saying that right) and I am in Release mode. I am not sure what else I am doing wrong or what the possible solution could be. Figured I would bring it to NGU and see if you guys knew of anything I am missing or just share some knowledge I obviously do not obtain.

Thanks for any help guys.

Peace and Love.Geo
03-31-2017, 03:38 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by GreenManOSteele View Post
Hey all. I used the stickied thread in this forum to switch from CEX to DEX and then back again. Everything worked as far as that goes, but on DEX I cannot connect to PSN. I followed all directions in setting up the Webman Settings and checking the boxes next to the ID's, but still even then I can't connect. I also made sure webman and cobra mode were enabled.

Going through my settings. It looks like I am on the NP connection type (I think I am saying that right) and I am in Release mode. I am not sure what else I am doing wrong or what the possible solution could be. Figured I would bring it to NGU and see if you guys knew of anything I am missing or just share some knowledge I obviously do not obtain.

Thanks for any help guys.

Peace and Love.Geo

Do you have skype? I might have a solution to your problem.

Edit: if you do add djmack1234
Last edited by Python ; 03-31-2017 at 03:48 AM.

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
03-31-2017, 04:00 AM #3
Originally posted by Python View Post
Do you have skype? I might have a solution to your problem.

Edit: if you do add djmack1234

I don't have skype. Damn, sorry bro. I am pretty decent at following directions and I have never once asked, "Is this for a jailbroken ps3?".lol
03-31-2017, 04:01 AM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
I don't have skype. Damn, sorry bro. I am pretty decent at following directions and I have never once asked, "Is this for a jailbroken ps3?".lol

Alright, shoot me a site pm :p (I don't want to spam the thread with tons of posts)
03-31-2017, 02:24 PM #5
Once you have switched to DEX, you need to change your TargetID to any country with CEX.

Sen Enabler is good for this.
03-31-2017, 04:35 PM #6
I have figured out how to connect. It was the target ID thing. Now I am having issues loading games with multiman(or just from external HDD).Cant get a game to launch from multiman, anyone know whats up?
03-31-2017, 09:05 PM #7
I have figured out how to connect. It was the target ID thing. Now I am having issues loading games with multiman(or just from external HDD).Cant get a game to launch from multiman, anyone know whats up?

You've tried launching with Irisman?
04-01-2017, 02:13 AM #8
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You've tried launching with Irisman?

I have not. I usually stick with Multiman. Will PSN Patch still disable all the syscalls and what-not and hide irisman the way it does multiman? Sorry if that is a dumb question, I may not quite understand how PSNpatch works completely. I know it disables CFW, spoofs and allows access.lol
04-01-2017, 05:28 AM #9
I have not. I usually stick with Multiman. Will PSN Patch still disable all the syscalls and what-not and hide irisman the way it does multiman? Sorry if that is a dumb question, I may not quite understand how PSNpatch works completely. I know it disables CFW, spoofs and allows access.lol

Yes, it would. It might be best to launch game first then use PSNPatch though.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
04-01-2017, 05:51 AM #10
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yes, it would. It might be best to launch game first then use PSNPatch though.

So, just like with CEX, except with irisman? IrisMan(Load Game), then PSNinja, then hit PSNPatch and we good to go? Thanks for the help Frost!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo