03-31-2017, 10:05 PM #1
RockyBoy502
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello, I've been trying to fix this error for the past couple hours looking on google for answers andf coming up with no fix. I haven't been in the modding scene for a while so I'm pretty rusty having last played the summer of '14 so I'm not sure if anythings changed/patched. I was on ps3ita 4.60 then switched to the latest rebug d-rex since I couldn't find any way to get ips3ita onto 4.81. Does anyone know a fix for this? I have my np environment set to np. Any help is appreciated Happy
03-31-2017, 10:17 PM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RockyBoy502 View Post
hello, I've been trying to fix this error for the past couple hours looking on google for answers andf coming up with no fix. I haven't been in the modding scene for a while so I'm pretty rusty having last played the summer of '14 so I'm not sure if anythings changed/patched. I was on ps3ita 4.60 then switched to the latest rebug d-rex since I couldn't find any way to get ips3ita onto 4.81. Does anyone know a fix for this? I have my np environment set to np. Any help is appreciated Happy

Looks like a spoofer problem or Active PS3ID. Check them out in rebug toolbox
03-31-2017, 10:22 PM #3
RockyBoy502
Do a barrel roll!
I used sen enabler to spoof it to 4.81 is there known errors or anything? What do I check exactly I forgot a lot of this stuff
In the settings selector my system mode is rebug, xmb debug, and debug menu type cex qa
Last edited by RockyBoy502 ; 03-31-2017 at 10:24 PM.
03-31-2017, 10:40 PM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
I used sen enabler to spoof it to 4.81 is there known errors or anything? What do I check exactly I forgot a lot of this stuff
In the settings selector my system mode is rebug, xmb debug, and debug menu type cex qa

rebug already has a built in spoofer i dont believe you need SEN enabler. that might be your issue
03-31-2017, 10:42 PM #5
RockyBoy502
Do a barrel roll!
I've tried it without it and it still doesn't work. Without the spoof the firmware shows up as 4.78
03-31-2017, 10:48 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I've tried it without it and it still doesn't work. Without the spoof the firmware shows up as 4.78

Please make sure to quote Eddie Mac so he can get a notification from your post.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, RockyBoy502
03-31-2017, 10:48 PM #7
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

Oh i thought you said you were on the latest rebug. Which is 4.81.2 this you would not need SEN enabler on. Not sure if that's your issue or not yet but i am leaning more towards the active PS3ID now. which would be in rebug tool box all the way to the right at the bottom. "Change Active PS3ID" If not that then I'm not sure.
03-31-2017, 11:17 PM #8
RockyBoy502
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Eddie
Oh i thought you said you were on the latest rebug. Which is 4.81.2 this you would not need SEN enabler on. Not sure if that's your issue or not yet but i am leaning more towards the active PS3ID now. which would be in rebug tool box all the way to the right at the bottom. "Change Active PS3ID" If not that then I'm not sure.

I wasn't sure why it says 4.78 while the firmware I downloaded was 4.81 d-rex. Might try and reinstall. I changed the ps3 console ID with ccapi 2.70 but I'll see if that does anything
03-31-2017, 11:59 PM #9
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
I wasn't sure why it says 4.78 while the firmware I downloaded was 4.81 d-rex. Might try and reinstall. I changed the ps3 console ID with ccapi 2.70 but I'll see if that does anything

Active PS3ID not Console ID :p

Yeah i would try and reinstall the CFW then. And yes the latest Rebug CFW is 4.81

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo