05-07-2017, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *So I updated to 4.81.2 D-Rex and wanted to play some Advanced Warfare. My go-to method is removing syscalls using R2 and Triangle at the same time, with which i'm assuming is a WebMan bind. But when I tried, I get "Removal History files & CFW Syscalls in progress...", then "Failed to remove CFW Syscalls". Any ideas?
05-08-2017, 11:16 AM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by oNoodles View Post
*So I updated to 4.81.2 D-Rex and wanted to play some Advanced Warfare. My go-to method is removing syscalls using R2 and Triangle at the same time, with which i'm assuming is a WebMan bind. But when I tried, I get "Removal History files & CFW Syscalls in progress...", then "Failed to remove CFW Syscalls". Any ideas?

Try either updating WebMan, or uninstalling/reinstalling.

I had to do the same with updating to 4.82 Sal
05-08-2017, 03:03 PM #3
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Try either updating WebMan, or uninstalling/reinstalling.

I had to do the same with updating to 4.82 Sal

Okay I'll try that and let you know if it works.
05-14-2017, 09:57 PM #4
Problem solved! I was on WebMan MOD 1.45.00, and today found the time to find a better version (not sure if the latest at the time of this post) 1.45.09 and it was fixed! Thanks a lot man Smile
05-16-2017, 12:56 AM #5
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
*So I updated to 4.81.2 D-Rex and wanted to play some Advanced Warfare. My go-to method is removing syscalls using R2 and Triangle at the same time, with which i'm assuming is a WebMan bind. But when I tried, I get "Removal History files & CFW Syscalls in progress...", then "Failed to remove CFW Syscalls". Any ideas?

Might be your controller.. on my old controller I had to hold L2+R2+Triangle to get it to work.
05-16-2017, 12:57 AM #6
smw74
Do a barrel roll!

Might be your controller.. on my old controller I had to hold L2+R2+Triangle to get it to work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo