05-08-2017, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone.

Really desperate for advice, last night I updated webman, I'm running dex rebug 4.81.2

I have never had any issues before with any type of loading.. After I updated the webman I went ahead and loaded gta 5.. It doesn't load not even the option to start the game.. Just seeing the error cfw syscalls already disabled..

Please somebody help
05-08-2017, 08:01 PM #2
Originally posted by Moorezymodz View Post
Hi everyone.

Really desperate for advice, last night I updated webman, I'm running dex rebug 4.81.2

I have never had any issues before with any type of loading.. After I updated the webman I went ahead and loaded gta 5.. It doesn't load not even the option to start the game.. Just seeing the error cfw syscalls already disabled..

Please somebody help

Try booting the game from Multiman or reinstall webman either the newer version or the previous version you had.
05-08-2017, 08:22 PM #3
This is the thing.. I can't remember what version it was and it's doing the same regardless of the way I try loading
05-08-2017, 08:54 PM #4
So. I managed to load game but now none of my sprx menu's load
05-09-2017, 09:58 PM #5
LegacyCFW
Save Point
WebMAN MOD 1.43.27 that one is the right one, make sure you have the REBUG version if you are on rebug.
05-10-2017, 01:56 AM #6
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Hi everyone.

Please somebody help

Check your settings in webMan, there is an option to disable syscalls on boot, so uncheck it if it's on.
05-10-2017, 06:05 AM #7
So I take it uncheck the syscalls on boot settings.. Then load game, sign in to psn and activate psn patch?

I've semi sorted the problem, I was trialling ********* menu for a bit but then went to switch back to lexicon, no other menu now works except *********, I've searched everywhere for any other files left from ********* but there all deleted.. Unsure as to why ********* only works
05-10-2017, 11:35 AM #8
Sparrow
Big Papi
So I take it uncheck the syscalls on boot settings.. Then load game, sign in to psn and activate psn patch?

I've semi sorted the problem, I was trialling ********* menu for a bit but then went to switch back to lexicon, no other menu now works except *********, I've searched everywhere for any other files left from ********* but there all deleted.. Unsure as to why ********* only works

You definitely changing the EBOOT with each menu?
05-10-2017, 11:55 AM #9
Yeah mate I have all the menus in separate folders.. Including there eboots.
08-13-2017, 06:32 PM #10
valenz_480
Save Point
i have to uncheck or check the settings in webman evertime to load gta 5, is that a problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo