05-19-2017, 11:09 AM #1
Critsxyz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my ps3 which is jail broken freezes from time to
time. This freezing happens when I choose a specific mod inside a mod menu.. or when I'm browsing multiman. For instance, lets say I'm modding in gta 5 and choose explosive bullets, my ps3 would just freeze and to make it work I would have to turn the ps3 off and on again. Other than that no other places where it freezes.
Please help me out I really want to have fun!
05-19-2017, 12:20 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Critsxyz View Post
So my ps3 which is jail broken freezes from time to
time. This freezing happens when I choose a specific mod inside a mod menu.. or when I'm browsing multiman. For instance, lets say I'm modding in gta 5 and choose explosive bullets, my ps3 would just freeze and to make it work I would have to turn the ps3 off and on again. Other than that no other places where it freezes.
Please help me out I really want to have fun!

bruh its modding shit freezes get used to it. probably other people on gta freezing you most likely
05-19-2017, 12:25 PM #3
Critsxyz
Save Point
Nah I was in story mode haha.
05-19-2017, 04:56 PM #4
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Critsxyz View Post
Nah I was in story mode haha.

If you haven't already, go in multiman setup and there is an option somewhere by the bottom, above the button combination shortcut stuff, change the ram or whatever from Minimum to maximum PS3. Should be something like 1000kb. Then click save and click restart system. Seemed to solve my GTA freezing problems.
05-19-2017, 06:41 PM #5
Critsxyz
Save Point
Thank you m8 will try!
05-19-2017, 06:57 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Right View Post
bruh its modding shit freezes get used to it. probably other people on gta freezing you most likely

haha this^

or maybe wrong offset in the menu :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo