07-15-2017, 06:05 PM #1
Hcpvp
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay before I talk, whoever helps me solve this bs error will get a CID this Tuesday a private unbanned one of course because this has bugged me a lot.

So I'm trying to extract a zip file using multi man and when I hit extract it shows all the files in the terminal thing being extracted but once it finishes and loads the folder where the contents of the zip have been extracted to there's nothing there, it's just empty and I have tried with multiple different zips, Don't mention anything about computers I want to fix this multi man error and not use a extraction program on PC. HELP does get rewarded
07-15-2017, 07:03 PM #2
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hcpvp View Post
Okay before I talk, whoever helps me solve this bs error will get a CID this Tuesday a private unbanned one of course because this has bugged me a lot.

So I'm trying to extract a zip file using multi man and when I hit extract it shows all the files in the terminal thing being extracted but once it finishes and loads the folder where the contents of the zip have been extracted to there's nothing there, it's just empty and I have tried with multiple different zips, Don't mention anything about computers I want to fix this multi man error and not use a extraction program on PC. HELP does get rewarded

I passed through this error before. I tried a couple ways that worked because I was trying to find the best solution for this.

This issue is caused because there is a file from multiman being deleted everytime you install it and it converts to mmCM so what you will need to do as a first solution. try reinstalling Multiman and keeping it on Multiman (DEX) or (CEX) form. From that try Extracting your ZIP file. then refresh the folder the ZIP was extracted at. that was the only solution I could ever find for this Problem as it took me time to find it out. I didn't find anyone looking for solve for this but I hope this helps. If it didn't work Try reinstalling your CFW or using another File Manager.

Note: took me 3 days to figure this out. :P
07-15-2017, 07:39 PM #3
Hcpvp
Gobble
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
I passed through this error before. I tried a couple ways that worked because I was trying to find the best solution for this.

This issue is caused because there is a file from multiman being deleted everytime you install it and it converts to mmCM so what you will need to do as a first solution. try reinstalling Multiman and keeping it on Multiman (DEX) or (CEX) form. From that try Extracting your ZIP file. then refresh the folder the ZIP was extracted at. that was the only solution I could ever find for this Problem as it took me time to find it out. I didn't find anyone looking for solve for this but I hope this helps. If it didn't work Try reinstalling your CFW or using another File Manager.

Note: took me 3 days to figure this out. :P

Still not working unfortunately:(
07-15-2017, 08:09 PM #4
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hcpvp View Post
Still not working unfortunately:(

Then there is not other way for you other than extracting through PC which you mentioned you don't want to do it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo