07-31-2017, 08:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I am new to ps3 modding and jailbroken ps3's. I try to get online and it says I'm banned/temp banned - I managed to sort this out and now it says An error has occurred. You have been signed out of psn. error code - 8002a224. Now I have looked this on google/youtube and done a lot the tutorials to fix this but nothing has worked. I have ps ninja/sen enabler/psn patch/rbg toolbox/irisman/ccapi/multiman.* Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help its stressing the f**k out of me.
07-31-2017, 08:57 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BigManGamingTV View Post
Ok so I am new to ps3 modding and jailbroken ps3's. I try to get online and it says I'm banned/temp banned - I managed to sort this out and now it says An error has occurred. You have been signed out of psn. error code - 8002a224. Now I have looked this on google/youtube and done a lot the tutorials to fix this but nothing has worked. I have ps ninja/sen enabler/psn patch/rbg toolbox/irisman/ccapi/multiman.* Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help its stressing the f**k out of me.

Try this: Head into webman and find where it shows your IDPS. Make sure the IDPS is valid and see what the Target ID is (6th btye of the IDPS i.e. 00 00 00 01 00 ##). If the Target ID is 82, change it to something else such as 84.
07-31-2017, 09:05 PM #3
Originally posted by 7429
Try this: Head into webman and find where it shows your IDPS. Make sure the IDPS is valid and see what the Target ID is (6th btye of the IDPS i.e. 00 00 00 01 00 ##). If the Target ID is 82, change it to something else such as 84.

how do I get webman to work? when I click the folder its empty
07-31-2017, 09:13 PM #4
Dynamite
Vault dweller
how do I get webman to work? when I click the folder its empty

Make sure you have it enabled in Rebug Toolbox. I also highly recommend updating it You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2017, 10:00 PM #5
I cannot get on my ps3 to check for you at the moment, but if your using WebMan, go into WebMan Setup, scroll down to your idps. Make sure your idps didn't change back to 000000010082, if it did change it back to 000000010084. After you changed the 2 to a 4 keep hitting L1 and move your cursor so its in front of the first zero in the box and then hit enter. If you don't move in front the the first zero in your idps, it won't change. make sure to tick the white box in front of the idps and when your done, scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save, then restart your ps3. Hopefully this will fix your problem. If you received a message stating your banned, then the only fix would be another working IDPS (CID).
Last edited by tferrenburg ; 07-31-2017 at 10:02 PM.
07-31-2017, 10:11 PM #6
re-install webman into your ps3.
08-01-2017, 10:30 PM #7
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ok so I am new to ps3 modding and jailbroken ps3's. I try to get online and it says I'm banned/temp banned - I managed to sort this out and now it says An error has occurred. You have been signed out of psn. error code - 8002a224. Now I have looked this on google/youtube and done a lot the tutorials to fix this but nothing has worked. I have ps ninja/sen enabler/psn patch/rbg toolbox/irisman/ccapi/multiman.* Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help its stressing the f**k out of me.

Go into toolbox and change active PS3ID to cex

If that doesnt work then your original cid is banned so you will need to acquire a new one and set it via ccapi

Webman not showing any games? Rename your games back to there original name then switch off console and turn it back on

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo