08-29-2017, 01:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my issue -
ps3 won't power up. not even a red light. it almost started 3 or 4 trys, but shutdown instantly also no lights.

what happened -
i was fooling around with my e3 flasher. i tried to flash ps3 with a flash off a different ps3 lol, now it never once took anything i did. all i ever got was errors with e3 flasher, so im not sure if what i did is why it's broken. it worked fine with e3 flasher and hdd in it, then nothing. i should add i tried flashing it with the switchs in almost every possible way, and the last thing i tried was e3 flasher hooked up with the hdd in ps3 and tried to flash it lol just got a error. then when i took it apart after that and tried it nothing. broken

what i tried -
1- inspected motherboard, power supply, cords and ribbon cables for damages
2- searched google to unbrick ps3 but it says i need a good dump, which im pretty sure i don't have. im pretty sure you can't write to super slim with e3 flasher so maybe i fked up something or something just broke.

look i don't want to spend hours or days trying to fix something that can't be fixed, so if someone can just confirm if this is fix able, and is it possible to brick super slim also cause if not i know it's probably something to do with power supply but if it is possible to brick super slim then i know that's what I did.

i have 4 ps3, 2 ps3 phat both on cfw one is broken other is mint, ps3 slim also cfw decent shape, and a super slim broken maybe bricked, so it's not a big deal and don't matter but if it is fixable id like to the fix so i can fool around and test more shit with it. so any help would be great.

im not sure if there is anything else to add hope i explained it well enough to get some help
08-30-2017, 02:11 AM #2
so is it possible to brick super slim or should i focus on power problem
that's all im really asking.
why is it so hard to ever get a answer around here
i feel like i should make a different form my main gaming form.
this is where i go first for all my gaming
but after this last week i feel like no one is here to help
Last edited by Weed420Modz ; 08-30-2017 at 02:14 AM.
08-30-2017, 10:36 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
my issue -
ps3 won't power up. not even a red light. it almost started 3 or 4 trys, but shutdown instantly also no lights.

what happened -
i was fooling around with my e3 flasher. i tried to flash ps3 with a flash off a different ps3 lol, now it never once took anything i did. all i ever got was errors with e3 flasher, so im not sure if what i did is why it's broken. it worked fine with e3 flasher and hdd in it, then nothing. i should add i tried flashing it with the switchs in almost every possible way, and the last thing i tried was e3 flasher hooked up with the hdd in ps3 and tried to flash it lol just got a error. then when i took it apart after that and tried it nothing. broken

what i tried -
1- inspected motherboard, power supply, cords and ribbon cables for damages
2- searched google to unbrick ps3 but it says i need a good dump, which im pretty sure i don't have. im pretty sure you can't write to super slim with e3 flasher so maybe i fked up something or something just broke.

look i don't want to spend hours or days trying to fix something that can't be fixed, so if someone can just confirm if this is fix able, and is it possible to brick super slim also cause if not i know it's probably something to do with power supply but if it is possible to brick super slim then i know that's what I did.

i have 4 ps3, 2 ps3 phat both on cfw one is broken other is mint, ps3 slim also cfw decent shape, and a super slim broken maybe bricked, so it's not a big deal and don't matter but if it is fixable id like to the fix so i can fool around and test more shit with it. so any help would be great.

im not sure if there is anything else to add hope i explained it well enough to get some help

You answered your own question.. You tried to write (a backup from another ps3) to a super slim, now it's bricked. The only thing you can try to do (and i dont know if it will even write (correctly) to a super slim. I think you can only pull backups, but I can't remember) would be to try to flash the original backup to the ps3. If you don't have that, then it is permanently bricked..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo