Post: Modder turned of my console and has access to it HELP
09-02-2017, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im playing bo2 legit, not modding at the time and a modder was thinking i am modding and starts reading out my IP so i leave, then he accessed the notification thing on my ps3 saying your ps3's gonna turn off now and then bo2 will be gone, then my ps3 turns off and i turn it back on, and then he does the notification thing again when im not even online but just in xmb and then saids your bo2 is going to be gone now so i turn of my console and then he turns it on??? WTF, please help
09-02-2017, 11:14 PM #11
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Oumar66 View Post
I don't see where i can put webman's admin/user mode on, any additional info ?

It's in webman setup. If you go to the very bottom where it has the binds. You will be able to see it. Update to the latest webman if you haven't already.

Also make sure to quote to get a faster answer
09-03-2017, 09:32 AM #12
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
It's in webman setup. If you go to the very bottom where it has the binds. You will be able to see it. Update to the latest webman if you haven't already.

Also make sure to quote to get a faster answer

Founded, thanks you.
09-05-2017, 01:51 PM #13
SolidSRK
Little One
Wow I never knew this was actually possible, I'm not paying for a VPN and I do use DMZ does that mean I'm at risk?
09-05-2017, 02:06 PM #14
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Wow I never knew this was actually possible, I'm not paying for a VPN and I do use DMZ does that mean I'm at risk?

if DMZ is on yes it is a risk that this can happen to u
09-05-2017, 03:25 PM #15
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
if DMZ is on yes it is a risk that this can happen to u

That sucks coz I need DMZ or I get strict NAT :( thnx for reply.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo