10-18-2019, 01:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have downloaded several games from the internet and I followed every bit of instructions given to play the games, but I still get "there is no save data" I am now about to throw the
PS3 system out the window because I am too damn frustrated at some of the most stupidest people on earth. Can I get some help in transfering the game data from my computer to my
game system (PS3).
10-18-2019, 02:30 PM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by Twowolf01 View Post
I have downloaded several games from the internet and I followed every bit of instructions given to play the games, but I still get "there is no save data" I am now about to throw the
PS3 system out the window because I am too damn frustrated at some of the most stupidest people on earth. Can I get some help in transfering the game data from my computer to my
game system (PS3).

You seriously need to give more info than that....

Is your PS3 on CFW, HAN/HEN?

Which games are these and where did you get them from?
Last edited by Reidso ; 10-18-2019 at 10:05 PM.
12-20-2019, 02:08 PM #3
Originally posted by Reidso View Post
I have downloaded several games from the internet and I followed every bit of instructions given to play the games, but I still get "there is no save data" I am now about to throw the
game system (PS3).

I have the same problem. truth with 2 games. already tried the disk and downloaded from the store. not sees conservation. I took them from this site. mass effect 1-2 game.
12-20-2019, 05:37 PM #4
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by walker_john View Post
game system (PS3).

I have the same problem. truth with 2 games. already tried the disk and downloaded from the store. not sees conservation. I took them from this site. mass effect 1-2 game.

Explain to me Step-By-Step how your're trying to use the game saves from this forum for your Disc or Digital games
12-20-2019, 06:29 PM #5
game system (PS3).

Explain to me Step-By-Step how your're trying to use the game saves from this forum for your Disc or Digital games

download from here
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/622776-mass-effect-insanity-trophy-us.html
then , as in the screenshot. after I change the region and transfer to the console. but he doesn't see. to the second part of the game as well
https://prntscr.com/qdozp2
12-20-2019, 07:03 PM #6
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
game system (PS3).

download from here
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/622776-mass-effect-insanity-trophy-us.html
then , as in the screenshot. after I change the region and transfer to the console. but he doesn't see. to the second part of the game as well
https://prntscr.com/qdozp2

You need to select the Decrypt first

This screenshot is an example, it'll give you an idea:

You must login or register to view this content.

Steps:

1. Decrypt PFD

2. Change region (ONLY if needed - Right click > Change Title ID/Region > (Change to your region)

3. Double click on param.sfo on left side panel

4. Click on the Account ID button to get yours on it

5. Make sure the folder and this are named the same

6. Have the Protected box untick/uncheck

7. Save (of course)

Click on Encryt PFD > Encrpt Decrypted PFD files

Click on Verify

Click on Rebuild >Rebuild Full

IF you still have the game save on your USB, delete it,
then transfer the game save you modified through bruteforce onto the USB
Last edited by Reidso ; 12-20-2019 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Made Text Bigger

The following user thanked Reidso for this useful post: