01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-02-2013, 03:09 AM #2
ghostX
Pokemon Trainer
My license recently expired and Ive not received and new key after purchasing a new one? How long did you have to wait to receive and email containing the new license? Ive managed to get one telling me my order was processed but nothing containing a license key.
I agree about the customer service, Its absolutely terrible!
01-02-2013, 08:52 AM #3
NotPoorlyTimmy
Level 1 Trustworthy Smile
You don't get a new key, your current one just updates for another year, atleast that is what happened to me and it take a while for them to actually renew it, the customer service is bad i agree, you just need to keep pestering them like i did.
01-02-2013, 11:32 PM #4
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
yeah well, over all what happened is another new purchase, so technically - a new license key. But it does not work. no response from the support tickets that was created - nothing.
01-03-2013, 12:01 AM #5
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
I also am in this boat. I purchased Xploder back when there was no mention of renewal. It was a one time purchase back when I got on board. But this is not my current complaint, although someone should report them to the U.K. equivalent of the Federal Trade Commision or Consumer Protection agency. My main complaint is that I have paid for NGU Elite and have claimed my Xploder key in the NGU license vault and it's been weeks without a single reply, contact, or anything. Look how many people are having problems with the company you guys support NGU! Why aren't you doing anything!

The following 3 users say thank you to PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

A86, Back2Basics, steve-0
01-03-2013, 12:17 AM #6
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by x113252 View Post
i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
I also am in this boat. I purchased Xploder back when there was no mention of renewal. It was a one time purchase back when I got on board. But this is not my current complaint, although someone should report them to the U.K. equivalent of the Federal Trade Commision or Consumer Protection agency. My main complaint is that I have paid for NGU Elite and have claimed my Xploder key in the NGU license vault and it's been weeks without a single reply, contact, or anything. Look how many people are having problems with the company you guys support NGU! Why aren't you doing anything!

Firstly, I agree with what you guys have said. I was in the same boat as you - my license expired towards the end of December. I renewed my license using my existing product key but after doing so - my copy of xploder still wan't re-activated.

I pretty much did everything you guys have, raising a ticket, emailing support direct etc but still got no reply. I was getting frustrated to say the least. In the end, I posted in a thread started by an xploder admin, xploderultimate, explaining my predicament.

Shortly after I did that - I got an email from support saying my key had been re-activated Smile

So yes - I agree that their customer support needs to improve but in my case, they got there in the end. I would definitely recommend that you guys post in that thread and make your case. I'm confident that your problem will be resolved by the admin.

Thread link : You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2013, 12:23 AM #7
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Firstly, I agree with what you guys have said. I was in the same boat as you - my license expired towards the end of December. I renewed my license using my existing product key but after doing so - my copy of xploder still wan't re-activated.

I pretty much did everything you guys have, raising a ticket, emailing support direct etc but still got no reply. I was getting frustrated to say the least. In the end, I posted in a thread started by an xploder admin, xploderultimate, explaining my predicament.

Shortly after I did that - I got an email from support saying my key had been re-activated Smile

So yes - I agree that their customer support needs to improve but in my case, they got there in the end. I would definitely recommend that you guys post in that thread and make your case. I'm confident that your problem will be resolved by the admin.

Thread link : You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks but I've already posted on pages 7 and 10.
01-03-2013, 12:58 PM #8
storm2502
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah me too in the boat...my Xploder already expired 0n Dec, but until today no action from CS.
Already open 3 tickets to them but, still no luck...
:cry:
01-03-2013, 04:51 PM #9
scienide
Bounty hunter
Same boat, but i have not purchased a new copy as a new copy is $14, but renew is $5?
correct?

i just want renew, but nobody helps?
01-03-2013, 05:00 PM #10
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
I hope I won't have trouble reactivating my license once it expires. Luckily I can resign with Game Genie if that's gonna be the case.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo