06-28-2014, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey got banned the other night, console banned. noo :( i weren't spoofing my original id or anything so i was wondering is there anything i can do now to play online other than buy a new console? any help would be appreciated Smile
06-29-2014, 12:18 AM #2
to both your comments, did any of them have any revelance to what i said? its a pretty simple question that required a simple yes you can unban your console or a no your fucked.. not 'good' and 'im glad youre banned' go spam someone elses thread for +posts
06-29-2014, 03:17 AM #3
Vipr
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Rhys2010 View Post
Hey got banned the other night, console banned. noo :( i weren't spoofing my original id or anything so i was wondering is there anything i can do now to play online other than buy a new console? any help would be appreciated Smile

You get another ConsoleID. Nothing bad, just get annyoing.
06-29-2014, 03:21 AM #4
BuyPs3Mods
Little One
Originally posted by Rhys2010 View Post
Hey got banned the other night, console banned. noo :( i weren't spoofing my original id or anything so i was wondering is there anything i can do now to play online other than buy a new console? any help would be appreciated Smile

Skype alons548jerk Add me il tell you. I Cant Talk about it here.
07-21-2014, 01:36 PM #5
Get another console ID
07-21-2014, 05:05 PM #6
XeX EMO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
Good Smile

I don't care if you are joking! Its comments like that that make me sick. Do you realize how many times I have gotten console banned on Xbox? It sucks. Ive gotten 4 Retail Consoles Banned and 7 KV's banned on my RGH! It is a pain bro. How would you like it it someone console banned you? If you woulden't mind giving me your console ID then I can post it on console crunch and give you a nice CID Ban! You are the one who deserves it most. Have a heart bro. Hes console banned. If you wanna laugh at him getting banned then just keep it to your self.
07-21-2014, 05:45 PM #7
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by XeX
I don't care if you are joking! Its comments like that that make me sick. Do you realize how many times I have gotten console banned on Xbox? It sucks. Ive gotten 4 Retail Consoles Banned and 7 KV's banned on my RGH! It is a pain bro. How would you like it it someone console banned you? If you woulden't mind giving me your console ID then I can post it on console crunch and give you a nice CID Ban! You are the one who deserves it most. Have a heart bro. Hes console banned. If you wanna laugh at him getting banned then just keep it to your self.

Its only a gaming console lol maybe if he wasn't modding it wouldn't of happened. :p
Last edited by Cesei ; 07-21-2014 at 05:48 PM.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

A1
07-21-2014, 05:54 PM #8
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Its only a gaming console lol maybe if he wasn't modding it wouldn't of happened. :p

True.
07-21-2014, 06:02 PM #9
XeX EMO
Do a barrel roll!

But I dont get banned for modding on PSN soooo....
07-21-2014, 06:07 PM #10
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by XeX

I have to disagree with this one. I don't know how modding works on Xbox 360. But on PS3 he should already know to select a game in an backup manager and to spoof everything before getting online. He knows how to spoof everything other wise he wouldn't have said "I weren't spoofing my original id or anything". It's his fault for being so lazy and getting online right away. That's what he get. I've had my JB PS3 for 6+ months with the same original console ID any haven't been account ban or console ban from PSN. I've been account banned from certain games but from PSN overall NEVER.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo