11-15-2014, 06:35 PM #1
jack20
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any away to get all dlc camos for bo2 without ban???Thanx!
11-15-2014, 06:45 PM #2
Franky
Big Daddy
If you have a cfw just install the dlc fixes and anti-ban eboot and done.
11-15-2014, 06:48 PM #3
jack20
Haxor!
where can i find it both of this two?
11-16-2014, 03:15 AM #4
Originally posted by jack20 View Post
where can i find it both of this two?

Here you go good sir Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Don't download the 1.18 EBOOT.BIN from there (since BO2 Updated), Here's the 1.19 EBOOT.BIN, just select anyone for your Region : You must login or register to view this content.

All the thing's you'll ever need will be here on NextGen, you just need to look 👀 Smile

The following user thanked ETERNALDRAGONS for this useful post:

jack20
11-16-2014, 08:19 PM #5
jack20
Haxor!
Thank you!!I'm proud of you coz nobody give any change for new members here!!I still learning...i love to learning about pc or consoles staff!Thank you again sir!! Claps Tiphat :bye:
11-16-2014, 08:26 PM #6
jack20
Haxor!
Originally posted by ETERNALDRAGONS View Post
Here you go good sir Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Don't download the 1.18 EBOOT.BIN from there (since BO2 Updated), Here's the 1.19 EBOOT.BIN, just select anyone for your Region : You must login or register to view this content.

All the thing's you'll ever need will be here on NextGen, you just need to look 👀 Smile

Ohh...i forgot something!This is something like a mod the eboot or its just a protection for get banned??(is it possible to get banned with these coz i dont have other id for my console)??Is it possible to mod bo2 like a mod menu or CCAPI without get banned??Coz i know that..the bo2 is still new game and with nice company!
11-16-2014, 11:27 PM #7
Originally posted by jack20 View Post
Ohh...i forgot something!This is something like a mod the eboot or its just a protection for get banned??(is it possible to get banned with these coz i dont have other id for my console)??Is it possible to mod bo2 like a mod menu or CCAPI without get banned??Coz i know that..the bo2 is still new game and with nice company!

I've been using this one for non-host mods and the changing of my stats : You must login or register to view this content.
Haven't gotten banned not once yet, I'm running Black Ops 2 version 1.19 on Rogero 4.55 v1.00.
And Most mod-menu's come with an anti-ban EBOOT.BIN or You might just need to install a Debug EBOOT.BIN that contains Anti-Ban separately, but to use a DEBUGED EBOOT.BIN you must be on DEX.

The following user thanked ETERNALDRAGONS for this useful post:

jack20
11-17-2014, 08:47 PM #8
jack20
Haxor!
So...u r on cex?Is it possible to strike ban on my ps3 id?Is it more safe to use debuged eboot bin on dex than eboot bin on cex?Also i have read that the antiban doesnt exist for real anymore..is it true?I mean everybody here works on bo2 mods and everyday asks about console id coz they got banned! :/
Last edited by jack20 ; 11-17-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo