04-10-2015, 10:14 PM #1
invace
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I loaded up my PS3 and it said something like your file system is corrupted. Ps3 will restore. Something like that. But why did this happen and how do i fix it and is it a Brick?
04-10-2015, 10:17 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Ever
I loaded up my PS3 and it said something like your file system is corrupted. Ps3 will restore. Something like that. But why did this happen and how do i fix it and is it a Brick?

This happend because you froze. You shouldnt be worried about it, just press no.
04-10-2015, 10:18 PM #3
I loaded up my PS3 and it said something like your file system is corrupted. Ps3 will restore. Something like that. But why did this happen and how do i fix it and is it a Brick?

no its not a brick, will work perfectly after. Main causes are incorrect shutdowns (turning off by wall when still powered on)
04-10-2015, 10:18 PM #4
Hate
Space Ninja

no its not a brick and you probably put something in the wrong place etc, and you'll be fine after it restores
04-10-2015, 10:18 PM #5
Exploited
Award Winner

Just means the hdd didnt have a chance to check itself before shutdown due to you freezing or shutting it offf inproperly
04-10-2015, 10:22 PM #6
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
This happend because you froze. You shouldnt be worried about it, just press no.

Theres no "No" option
04-10-2015, 10:23 PM #7
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Angry View Post
no its not a brick and you probably put something in the wrong place etc, and you'll be fine after it restores

Wont restore, goes to 87% then goes black screen
04-10-2015, 10:23 PM #8
Reyz
Banned
Theres no "No" option

At the beginning press Yes/Ok then the 2nd tab should come up press NO!
04-10-2015, 10:23 PM #9
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Temp View Post
no its not a brick, will work perfectly after. Main causes are incorrect shutdowns (turning off by wall when still powered on)

Wont restore, goes to 87% then goes to black screen
04-10-2015, 10:26 PM #10
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
At the beginning press Yes/Ok then the 2nd tab should come up press NO!

Turn on PSN it says, "The file system on the system storage is corrupted and will be restored."

Then i press Ok and it trys to restore and goes to 87% then black screen, there no "NO" button

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo