Post: Borderlands 2 Error Items from the Bank are Missing
11-26-2015, 06:01 AM #1
takahash1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); some items tends to dissappear from the bank . its not black weapon , its just normal weapon , thats when the bank is overstuffed , only happens sometimes does anyone know why .
11-27-2015, 08:34 AM #2
takahash1
Do a barrel roll!
anyone
12-13-2015, 02:16 PM #3
Originally posted by takahash1 View Post
some items tends to dissappear from the bank . its not black weapon , its just normal weapon , thats when the bank is overstuffed , only happens sometimes does anyone know why .

Moved to questions and support under PS3 so maybe you'll get some help, I know this isn't exactly the right section but Classic games has no support section and Classic games itself is kind of a dead section if you really need support Geo
12-15-2015, 01:31 AM #4
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by takahash1 View Post
some items tends to dissappear from the bank . its not black weapon , its just normal weapon , thats when the bank is overstuffed , only happens sometimes does anyone know why .

I own Borderlands 2, and I have some bad news for you lol. The game itself is unfortunately build to erase items, it happens to everyone. So there isn't anything wrong with your system, it's just the game itself. That's one of the main reasons I stopped playing the game. Very buggy and horrible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo