Post: [US] Uncharted 2 - Save Set 45/47 trophies - [BCUS98123]
02-16-2010, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALLRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS IT, I'VE COMPILED EVERY TROPHY SAVED GAME FILE FOR UNCHARTED 2- AMONG THIEVES IN ONE EASILY DOWNLOADABLE FILE, IT CONTAINS 45 OF THE REQUIRED 47 TROPHY SAVES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE PLATINUM.

IT TOOK MYSELF THREE DAYS TO MAKE THE ADDITIONAL 20 TROPHY SAVED GAMES WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF U2 SAVES

IN AN COMBINED EFFORT IT TOOK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS SEVERAL WEEKS TO MAKE THIS A POSSIBILITY WHICH IS WHY I'Awesome face LIKE TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO:

mattc11

rossilux

Dondasarus

Killerman

plagueis

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE +REP AND RESPECT TO ALL OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS.

dOwNlOAd iNsTrUcTiOnS:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-22-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to justlooking2 for this useful post:

aligsm, ALittleTank, belfastguy, bigburt82, BlericCleast, BLOODtheWOLF, candyman2720, cbenj25, Cien, clitwub, cloudedjudgemen, Courgette, darkwarrior12, DOOM-FIGHTER, Ez2nV, Ghost_Anik, glitchplz, God_of_War, Grimlock_79, Gtaz, Guilty37, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, HaZYuuGoTsKillZ, hooligan68, Horror Leader, iInFeCTeDzZz-, IRoyxX, jackisback2, jalaneme, john connor 84, joseph881, kazbluegreen, Kizzmenot, kobra1922, ll-oyah-ll, lord terror, Madmanwithabox, MarceloKR, Martins59, Mataperricos, Mercury001, modern gamer, Moose-1337, nabeil15, naorcs, Nicolito_S, Pichu, plagueis, pman187, Potassium, rozzz3, Shabiku, SHAkA, ShinigamiUzi, shuuraviolao, simmo_316, stwowner, TG1DER, thisisedboon, thorn, tom2197, Toptuning, xEFCx, xHavz-, xLew--, Yuki_240sx, YungAG, yungboi704, zayneisaacs
02-21-2010, 11:38 AM #38
First of all thanks for this great upload

but my question is, which treasur i have to find for the "Master Fortune Hunter" (all 100 treasures) trophy?
02-21-2010, 12:09 PM #39
Excuse I but I shall want to know how bustles trophies having put the files of UNCHARTED 2 - COMPLETES TROPHY SAVES.rar
:(
02-21-2010, 12:49 PM #40
Originally posted by edgekopf View Post
First of all thanks for this great upload

but my question is, which treasur i have to find for the "Master Fortune Hunter" (all 100 treasures) trophy?

The last one you can find it in youtube , enjoy .
02-21-2010, 06:33 PM #41
Originally posted by FRA View Post
Excuse I but I shall want to know how bustles trophies having put the files of UNCHARTED 2 - COMPLETES TROPHY SAVES.rar
:(

if you are looking for a way to open the file you need, to download Winrar to open, or alternatively you can just download the zip file instead which your computer can open without needing winrar.

once done open the folder which contain the save file you want for that particular trophy, then copy that file onto you USB, which should lready have a saved game file on it
go to:

PS3, SAVEDATE, BCUS98123_NDI_UNCHARTED2_BT_0, then place that file into this folder
02-22-2010, 01:40 AM #42
1. mr justlooking2 thank you so much for the hard work on this save. i have added rep pts for you.

2. i cant believe after all of the files on here and all of the instructions on every save that you need to have someone request instructions on how to use this. it gives you the file that you need to put in your folder how hard is it to do that.

3. again thank you so much for this game save addition. i know that all of them are not yours but thank you for taking the time to download them and compile them into one rar file for us

The following user thanked stormninja4 for this useful post:

ALittleTank
02-22-2010, 05:42 AM #43
it's no problem, i just wanted to help everyone out who needed it, i know it's hard finding trophy saved game files especiall if they're all over the place, so i just took all the ones i could find, and as for the rest i decided to make them myself, and once done i combined them, as for your second point well people sometimes don't really take the time to read all of the posts, i supposed it's due to the "right here, right now" lifestyle we've all gotten accustomed to, and also some people might not understand the process fully and need some clarification on some parts, but i do agree with you, however i don't mind helping either, so i hoppe you enjoyed the saves, and also watch out for my Bioshock saves i'll be putting them up soon i just have to completed a few more saves so far i'm upto 22 trophy saves.
02-22-2010, 10:50 AM #44
Hi dear , how are you , i see you don't have a gamesave for the trophy of Bare-knuckle Expert in you file of trophies , i wait for it .
02-22-2010, 01:52 PM #45
Please justlooking2 give me the savegame for win the Platin .
02-22-2010, 05:43 PM #46
thanks men so useful

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo