Post: [EU] Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising Save Set [BLES00597]
03-05-2010, 01:43 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Credits go to T1gg3rrn , not to me!

1st, ensure u Backed up ur original Save

All Files uploaded to mediafire.com

Fuel the Fire:

Originally posted by another user
Follow the instructions within the rar file

You must login or register to view this content.

Fly away peter, Fly away Paul:

Heroic and Perfect Rescue:

Ruthless Efficiency:

Resource Management:

Vertical Envelopment:

Just fly the helo instructions included in rar!

Dragon Rising and Ship it:

Kill 3 PLA finish game, Watch credits done! instructions in rar! WILL ONLY UNLOCK DR IF ALL MISSIONS ARE DONE!

Hitchhiker:

Unbloodied hands:

Get in the extraction helo when it lands, level ends trophy pings! Instructions also in rar!

* UPDATE *

Srinka Island Tour:

Just fly the helo around the island, good practice for Vertical Envelopment aswell!

*UPDATE[/U]

Dragon Rising - Hardcore

Just continue Campaign

Dragon Rising

Just continue Campaign

Credits still go to T1gg3rrn!

*UPDATE*

Credits go to S8N_666, click here to thank him: You must login or register to view this content.

Perfect Rescue + Heroic Rescue:

Originally posted by 666 View Post
I uploaded a Save. for Perfect Rescue and Heroic Rescue that was closer then the last one, at the last checkpoint.

Last edited by xSOADx ; 09-04-2010 at 01:10 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

AmsterIDam, Buster_boss, Darklauber, Kokirikeru, Mago de Oz, Mr.Monster, S8N_666, Shabiku, simmo_316, Stuntman Mike, TheBad-sandwich, Toptuning, TTG-MIKE, wiii, xLew--
09-02-2010, 10:57 AM #56
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
This is incorrect, I used Normal first without moving the profile portion save, finished the game got squad slayer and ship it, and nothing more, then i did hardcore save and copied the profile as well, which loaded me right at the end saw credits then i got hardcore and any difficulty trophies. As well as mission select to do the rest of the trophies i need without having to do the entire game.

I am however having problems with Perfect Rescue, its pi$$ing me off any suggestions to make it easier or someone with a closer checkpoint? I get to the helicopter crash and after that i lose a POW and it saves a checkpoint, its very very annoying, any help?

I'll do Hitchhicker for anyone who cant do it but who can get me Perfect Rescue and Heroic Rescue

No you fail with that answer ...
09-02-2010, 11:07 PM #57
Originally posted by Loader View Post
No you fail with that answer ...

Really, Fkin worked for me notice i dont have all the chapter trophies yet!? but I do have Hardcore and Any Difficulty I have the chapter trophies now, notice the dates instead.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by GUESTYYY View Post
Run, from the starting position, to your left. There are some tall hills. If you climb the hills there will be 4 or 5 Spec Ops on top. You should kill them easily. Then go down the hill on the other side into a small valley and come back up again on the other side.

Then all you need to do is go downhill and storm the LZ. I recommend using the sniper.

This method takes quite a while but it's a lot easier than fighting the PLA in the helicopter.

I'll see if I have a save...

I looped all the way around the Lake then back to the LZ and Evaded the PLA but got killed trying to take the LZ was a very very very long walk, wish it would of had a Checkpoint in it.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I Just did the POW Perfect Rescue and I got a save here thats at the Last Checkpoint, would someone please download it from my site and upload it and add it to the list. It won't be on that server for long cause I am moving and switching providers, heres the link.

Last Checkpoint Level 8, Perfect Rescue, just go to and clear the LZ and Get into the extraction Chopper.

Last edited by S8N_666 ; 09-03-2010 at 06:14 PM.

The following user thanked S8N_666 for this useful post:

xSOADx
09-04-2010, 04:53 PM #58
xSOADx
Banana Joe
I Just did the POW Perfect Rescue and I got a save here thats at the Last Checkpoint, would someone please download it from my site and upload it and add it to the list. It won't be on that server for long cause I am moving and switching providers, heres the link.

Last Checkpoint Level 8, Perfect Rescue, just go to and clear the LZ and Get into the extraction Chopper.

thx for the save

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

S8N_666
09-12-2010, 11:42 AM #59
Default Avatar
Funder
Hello

What im doing wrong?
I have all chapter trophy's on the legit way and the trophy for complete the game never pops up.

I tryed also with the hack and still it dont pops up anyway its be glitched maby? more ppl have this problem?

thx, hope someone can help me with this
09-21-2010, 10:17 AM #60
Sweet.
Thank you!
10-07-2010, 05:09 AM #61
Thank you for the savefile. +thanks sent.
10-20-2010, 03:38 AM #62
Another game that is just god awful if you had to buy/play it..... absolute garbage. Useless controls, hard to heal ingame, hard to switch items weapons under attack... etc,etc,etc... Controlls need to be FULLY understood before even starting this crap game. Another game with to many actions needed to do simple objectives. You get instantly killed so fast, so easy

Heroic/Perfect Rescuev : Have fun raggin over this one. Play time is like 25 mins then if you die at any point, even near the very end. You will have to do it ALL over again. Zero save points......

Just wow... takes the cake as worst game ever. No save points on many of these missions. So plan on playing 45 mins. Getting shot by some random bullet and killed instantly. Then redoing every single thing over again..... true epic game failure.

Can't express how bad this game is....
Last edited by ZBlacktt ; 10-20-2010 at 08:43 AM.
10-20-2010, 09:53 AM #63
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ZBlacktt View Post
Another game that is just god awful if you had to buy/play it..... absolute garbage. Useless controls, hard to heal ingame, hard to switch items weapons under attack... etc,etc,etc... Controlls need to be FULLY understood before even starting this crap game. Another game with to many actions needed to do simple objectives. You get instantly killed so fast, so easy

Heroic/Perfect Rescuev : Have fun raggin over this one. Play time is like 25 mins then if you die at any point, even near the very end. You will have to do it ALL over again. Zero save points......

Just wow... takes the cake as worst game ever. No save points on many of these missions. So plan on playing 45 mins. Getting shot by some random bullet and killed instantly. Then redoing every single thing over again..... true epic game failure.

Can't express how bad this game is....

You just need to go through the hills for Perfect Rescue and then you'll only get shot when you reach the village.

Plus you can just call your team to heal you whenever so aslong as you don't get shot in the head you're fine.
10-20-2010, 12:40 PM #64
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
i have plat this game without usinbg any of these hack. Iam Pro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo