08-18-2010, 04:37 AM #1
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ----------EXTRACT YOUR SAVE FROM THE PS3----------

1. Plug your memory device into your ps3
2. On your XMB menu go to "Game" then "Save Data Utility"
3. Go to your current save for Borderlands and press TRIANGLE then "Copy" and the location being your memory device.

----------THE SAVE EXPLOIT PROCESS----------

1. Plug your memory device with your save data from your ps3 into your computer and go through the folders until you see the files it should be under PS3 > SAVEDATA > YOUR GAME SAVE FOLDER (Dont change this folder name)
2. Copy the Save.000X file from your downloaded save into that folder, replacing those files on your own save game.

----------COPYING SAVE BACK TO PS3----------

1. Delete your current save off the PS3 "Save Data Utility" Menu
2. Plug your memory device back into your ps3
3. On your XMB go to "Game" then "Save Data Utility" and go into your memory device, go to the game save and press TRIANGLE - this will copy the save to your "Save Data Utility"

these are all the saves needed in order to get the platinum trophy in borderlands.

a few things you need to know
1. the names of the saves are Save.0000X (the x represents a number) the number of the hack save must match that of yours. if it doesnt mat h simply change one(NOTE all of the hack saves are Save.0001)
2.you will need to defeat the bosses, the saves are all set up you just need to take them down
3 .there are a couple trophies that cant use a save due to requirement(more details below)

Trophies that you will need to earn

"And they'll tell two friends" almost everyone has this so all you need to do is join someones session and it will most likely unlock, if not quit and join another(look for higher level players)

"My brother is an italian plumber" this one can be annoying, use save 1 and find an enemy. try to weaken him by meleeing(R3). then when his health is low jump on him over and over untill he dies

"Rootin', Tootin', Shootinist" To get this trophy u need to kill 5 Rakk in 5 seconds. The best place is during the boss battle with the Hive. Take a shotgun out and unload on them(throw down the turret with L1 for a helping hand)

Speedy Mcspeederton

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr9nlj_a8E8]YouTube - Borderlands - Speedy McSpeederton Achievement Tutorial[/ame]

You're on a boat

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7T4VAGfXj4&feature=related]YouTube - Borderlands You're on a boat! Trophy/Achievement guide || HD[/ame]

Credit to the youtubers for their videos

Credit to TheSoldierKid01 and pap0024 for saves 1, 2, and zombie island

Credit to gamefaqs and ps3brew for the truly outragous and reckless abandon saves

the rest of the saves were made by me

You must login or register to view this content.

remember to thank

----EDIT----

Fully Loaded
To get this trophy use save 2. Select playthrough 1. go Tattanus Warrens when you arrive run through cave, u will come to an opening where spider ants will pop up. Continue further & There will be a Large opening on the Left side there will be a claptrap on the ground. talk to it & you will receive a backpack SDU. press select & navigate to the invintory section. scroll down untill u see the backpack SDU & press X on it. The trophy will unlock.

----EDIT #2----

So people stop asking over & over,
THERE IS NOT SAVES FOR DLC EXCEPT ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DR.NED
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-24-2015 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 60 users say thank you to tylerthegr8 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, (Alex), andnlou, Azure_Hack, bigburt82, BigTrain, cian232, drawmaster, famezgamez, fasooole, FunnyFunkyCow, gioolio, Gomson, gowhawx, HappyHarding, Harley Quinn, Hellstenen, Beats, iNoxx, Isaac Clarke, isigo, jakeshl, jakeyboy_8597, joury070, Juggalos91, jxshbuchanan1, karimkz, licopaiva, luislaperica, MdMaynard, MenTaList, Miinex_85, Mr.Penut, necromorph7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nomansland, NyanCat, p78ch201, Raiki, satanicsulphur, scienide, scouseholmesy-, simmo_316, Smokin420, Soulchild88, STIGMATA, sundarkness, Susanoo, Swifter, Syeg, thorn, trophymodlover, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, xCRaZySkiLLZ-, xMrCheatVisionx, Zatox-, Zeromkstar
10-09-2010, 12:45 AM #74
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
group lf healer - how do i get this one?

also im struggling to work out how to load up a game but to make it split screen. because i went to split screen and it just tried to start me on a new game from scratch.

go split screen, and set partner ad a new player (dier) go to the first area and get the dier to just run to the scags. let them get him down.
kill the scaggs and heal the player.
thats easiest way.
all you do for trophy is heal a teammate
10-09-2010, 01:41 AM #75
dellboy81
Vault dweller
yeah i knew what it was just not which save to use. its all good now, ive got 48 trophies and just 2 more bosses to kill.
Last edited by dellboy81 ; 10-09-2010 at 01:43 AM.
10-09-2010, 05:53 PM #76
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok so i finally got the kill 5 hakk and also killed the hive. all i have left now id the destroyer. i can half kill him but thats all, then i die and he is full health. im playing online hoping someone will come in, that way even if one dies the health wont regen on him and hopfully he dies quick, i get my gold and plat trophies Smile
10-10-2010, 11:17 AM #77
ill use this when the new addition comes out with all the d/l content :y:
10-11-2010, 01:18 AM #78
I was just wondering. When i replace the save file and then place it into the ps3 and load it up, after getting the trophies will my characters from my original save be gone? If so , should i backup my old save to use it after i finish using the hacked saves? Will i lose my trophies if I use my old save again?
10-11-2010, 02:32 AM #79
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by soupbandit View Post
I was just wondering. When i replace the save file and then place it into the ps3 and load it up, after getting the trophies will my characters from my original save be gone? If so , should i backup my old save to use it after i finish using the hacked saves? Will i lose my trophies if I use my old save again?

you will lose your original character by using these saves. that is why you SHOULD back it up if you wish to use it again. No you will not lose your trophies after hacking & then using your original save.
10-11-2010, 03:08 AM #80
dellboy81
Vault dweller
just wondering about the GOTY edition which is out this week. ive heard it has tokens for the DLC, so is it not like other GOTY editions where the DLC is on the disc already, or on a 2nd disc?
just wondering as its a bit of a ripoff if the disc is the same.
10-11-2010, 09:18 AM #81
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
just wondering about the GOTY edition which is out this week. ive heard it has tokens for the DLC, so is it not like other GOTY editions where the DLC is on the disc already, or on a 2nd disc?
just wondering as its a bit of a ripoff if the disc is the same.

your still getting the DLC for free, it just prevents some one who has the regular version from renting or borrowing the GOTY edition & poping it in their playstation & getting all the DLC free & then returning the GOTY edition
10-11-2010, 04:28 PM #82
Do we need zombie island dlc to get the trophies?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo