09-12-2010, 08:51 AM #1
slipknot0009
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Using ps3 ftp if you go to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/trophy you can see all the trophies you have. so if we share the game files we've platinumed and find a way to sinc with the server we should be able to get easy trophies. it's just a theory as we can't go online to test it.

Here's some files You must login or register to view this content.
there's a read-me in it saying what game files are there.

Edit: I just tested it and it doesn't work :(. it has something to do with the tropsys.dat file.
Last edited by slipknot0009 ; 09-12-2010 at 09:29 AM.
09-12-2010, 09:01 AM #2
PS3LUV3R
Too Beast
Originally posted by slipknot0009 View Post
Using ps3 ftp if you go to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/trophy you can see all the trophies you have. so if we share the game files we've platinumed and find a way to sinc with the server we should be able to get easy trophies. it's just a theory as we can't go online to test it. but i'll upload my platinumed file's soon

More brainstorming and good ideas from you I like it. But, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. Trophies are protected somehow, I forget how exactly.

Doesn't hurt to try though. We'll see.
09-12-2010, 10:31 AM #3
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
THANK YOU !! At last, somone who isn't trying to hack MW2. The PSJB needs to be explored and used for a wider variety of things. So, im gunna' give you some very well deserved Rep+
09-12-2010, 10:44 AM #4
slipknot0009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PS3LUV3R View Post
More brainstorming and good ideas from you I like it. But, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. Trophies are protected somehow, I forget how exactly.

Doesn't hurt to try though. We'll see.

i was looking through the files and the thing that's stopping it from working is the tropsys.dat file if we could get that open I'm 90% sure we could do trophy hacks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo