09-15-2010, 11:16 AM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i have made this file for you guys!

it will give you one of the hardest trophy in hawx 2. Read file Read Me to know how to get it Smile

I think you have to replace hawx2.sav file or hawx1 or both of them. i havent test yet cuz ian busy,, i will try once i finish all trophies.

Iam also working on Maxed Out trophy too.

My save:You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

REP+if i help Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to ShinigamiUzi for this useful post:

(Alex), IDontbreak
09-15-2010, 01:38 PM #2
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
I have tested in anther account, i replace hawx2 ,and once i open hawx2 ,it doesnt appear anything (still 0%),just nothing wrong with the file but the trophy didnt pop up

i dont know why, If you have an idea in how to do it , post it here!
Last edited by ShinigamiUzi ; 09-15-2010 at 01:40 PM.
09-15-2010, 02:02 PM #3
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I think you might need to test ur saves b4 u make a new thread lol.

Not get me wrong, its good you atleast try :y: but test them first, if they work you make a new thread in trophy hacking, if they wont work try to post them in trophy hacking question and requests. And then ask if any1 know how to hack them.
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 09-15-2010 at 02:04 PM.

The following user thanked FoxkaZ for this useful post:

Yuki_240sx
09-15-2010, 02:24 PM #4
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I think you might need to test ur saves b4 u make a new thread lol.

Not get me wrong, its good you atleast try :y: but test them first, if they work you make a new thread in trophy hacking, if they wont work try to post them in trophy hacking question and requests. And then ask if any1 know how to hack them.

yeah mate you gotta test these b4 posting them in this section, the title was misleading and makes ppl think you got it to work. but props for the save though, this could be hackable you know? but i'm pretty sure there is a hack save for this game if i'm correct, please correct me if i'm wrong. but Foxkaz is correct, if you're not sure if it's hackbale then post this in the request section and hopefully someone will be able to do something with it.

again thanks though for the attempt though, good to see you're contributing to NGUClaps

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

FoxkaZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo