10-30-2010, 02:02 AM #1
pap0024
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); to all the questions and comments below im never going to read them.
I have been busy and away this save is the only one i could get working, i uploaded it a couple of says ago, but someone told me the new patch has made the saves protected.
So Mods PLease Close,

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgUMW8efas]YouTube - Eyepet trophy Hack[/ame]
Last edited by pap0024 ; 12-21-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to pap0024 for this useful post:

clitwub, DecDeviL, DX2, irelach1, MARY JANE, PL_ViPeR, ps3user_ngu, rongey420, ShinigamiUzi, stormninja4
10-31-2010, 09:59 PM #20
danieles
Bounty hunter
where is the save for take the trophies?
11-01-2010, 01:04 AM #21
is this save only for the move edition or can it work with the original eyepet?
11-01-2010, 01:19 AM #22
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Did the Save unlock the Turtle Outfit? And why cant you get plat when it does not unlock this outfit?
11-01-2010, 04:14 AM #23
cloudedjudgemen
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
Did the Save unlock the Turtle Outfit? And why cant you get plat when it does not unlock this outfit?

If outfits arent unlocked you cannot get the "unlocked all outfits trophy" thus no platinum...

There are outfits that are seperate in gardening, fishing, excercising, flying

EDIT: I'd say tegh turtle outfit would have to be unlocked because it is needed for one of the daily photograph challenges.
11-01-2010, 04:34 AM #24
pap0024
Splicer
Originally posted by scottket View Post
is this save only for the move edition or can it work with the original eyepet?

its move ed upgrade so deleting the move upgrade will allow u to use on orig ed if u have move itll work fine if u just have move ed idk yet

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by cloudedjudgemen View Post
If outfits arent unlocked you cannot get the "unlocked all outfits trophy" thus no platinum...

There are outfits that are seperate in gardening, fishing, excercising, flying

EDIT: I'd say tegh turtle outfit would have to be unlocked because it is needed for one of the daily photograph challenges.

ok there are many people this is useful to have like 1% yes maybe u cant get platinum which im still working on but have 20silver added to a game which most people gave up on is a good start

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by v0lcom View Post

atm no this was my save which i was glitched i will be testing a friends save soon it may take a while becaause when u upgrade to move ed some outfits encounter some error (mainly turtle outfit) to get plat u need all prizes and outfits if u get glitched like this save does u have to start from scratch
11-01-2010, 08:22 AM #25
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
peeps, lets just be patient, and let the guy do his work
all those who "NEED" this hack, get a grip lol.

just a bit of patience....
it may be a case of using a couple of saves or whatever, just give the guy a chance:wtf:

The following user thanked clitwub for this useful post:

pap0024
11-01-2010, 06:17 PM #26
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
is it move ed upgrade (2saves) or just move ed if upgrade yes itd be great

What do you mean?
11-05-2010, 03:08 PM #27
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
there is a move edition version for the playstation move.
he wanted to know if it was that version, or the original eyepet
11-05-2010, 09:08 PM #28
dormin
TAKASHI
how is the save coming

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo