11-13-2010, 11:56 PM #1
nomansland
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone, i just finished cod black ops on veteran legit and i wanted to share the savefile.

i dunno if it can be hacked since there are a LOT of files in it but someone could give it a try

please +rep Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked nomansland for this useful post:

ih8salisbury
11-27-2010, 11:51 AM #38
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
This save file does not give you any trophies. It is not possible to hack trophies on Call of Duty Black Ops.

The following user thanked GUESTYYY for this useful post:

FoxkaZ
11-27-2010, 12:03 PM #39
wfede21
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by GUESTYYY View Post
This save file does not give you any trophies. It is not possible to hack trophies on Call of Duty Black Ops.

it's impossible now, but maybe in the furure.. Watch MW2 SPEC OPS
11-27-2010, 12:18 PM #40
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by wfede21 View Post
it's impossible now, but maybe in the furure.. Watch MW2 SPEC OPS

Ok, I doubt it. Look at World at War. Nobody has trophy hacked it, as far as i'm aware, even after the release of Multiplayer hacks and the decryption of the game.
11-28-2010, 02:30 AM #41
KingKj52
The New Kid
GUESTYYY, now I don't claim to know how to do it, but I do firmly believe that anything is possible. People said the PS3 was unhackable. People said it was impossible for us [other then hunter and unknown] to hack MW2. But look at the playing field now. Anything is possible in our world. We just have to wait to find it.
11-28-2010, 04:17 AM #42
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KingKj52 View Post
GUESTYYY, now I don't claim to know how to do it, but I do firmly believe that anything is possible. People said the PS3 was unhackable. People said it was impossible for us [other then hunter and unknown] to hack MW2. But look at the playing field now. Anything is possible in our world. We just have to wait to find it.

You are certainly optimistic, and while I agree that it is probably possible, it's also MUCH harder this go round.
11-28-2010, 07:09 PM #43
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by KingKj52 View Post

The problem is, I doubt we're going to find it. There are very few people who have the knowledge and expertise to hack things, and care about trophies.

Everybody just wants to hack Call of Duty multiplayer.

The only way we know how to trophy hack is by messing around with the game saves. Now the encryption recognises if it's not your save and it corrupts the file. So if we don't decrypt it first then we cannot do anything.

Anybody who is trying to hack the multiplayer will be looking to edit the patch (because after CoD4 it wasn't possible to add things into the savedata for hacks) and modifying the patch will not be helpful to trophy hackers.

Plus you will at some stage require the PSJB and if you had one of those i'm sure there's some method to getting every trophy in the world with minimal effort. So why don't you just go do that because, let's be honest, Black Ops on Veteran is not particularly difficult.

That is why I doubt there will be trophy hacks for Black Ops.
11-28-2010, 07:25 PM #44
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
So that's a resounding "NO, NOT POSSIBLE"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo