12-20-2010, 08:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have never uploaded anything on this website. But I got Gran turismo 5 and because this game is hard to platinum I am going to upload some saves here, not that I know it works, Im posting the first save here and I want you guys to test it out.

Beginner Series Complete
You must login or register to view this content.

You only need to win the last match of the beginners series with a car you still need to buy, but it is the first car of the Toyota dealer. Just upgrade it with all the money you have and you will win the game easy (Unless you dont have any skills Winky Winky )

Amateur Series Complete
You must login or register to view this content.

You only need to do the pick up race. I have no idea how to get it atm. But I will find out

Hope it works

If it works, imma upload all saves for all trophies where you need to play many houres
Last edited by Mrsrd13 ; 12-20-2010 at 10:02 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Mrsrd13 for this useful post:

alexjamiesonjnr, bcb, kaviars, losefrag, Mark00agent, MARY JANE, pap0024, ShinigamiUzi
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM #20
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
what is the user that contains this save.
and attribute was the name under the gt5 file :s

Its the same as the PSN
12-22-2010, 01:26 PM #21
pap0024
Splicer
Originally posted by Mrsrd13 View Post
Its the same as the PSN

have you ever heard of the name "attribute" because your save file say that and its confusing me
12-22-2010, 01:32 PM #22
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
have you ever heard of the name "attribute" because your save file say that and its confusing me

No I have never heard of that name. Maybe it is confusing you because I Play the game in Dutch Language.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by diiRty
We need the Endurance Series completion trophy :p

My friend completed all thoe SPEC-A things and is now going for level 40, However he forgot that I didnt had the saves for those series. So The next gamesave shall be the Lvel 40, But if someone else wants to upload save then send it to me and I put it down here with the guy his name.
12-22-2010, 01:57 PM #23
xLew--
Former Staff
good effort but its blocked the save copy feature :/
12-22-2010, 03:59 PM #24
pap0024
Splicer
Originally posted by xLew
good effort but its blocked the save copy feature :/

read above and u might learn Happy
12-22-2010, 06:36 PM #25
7eddiedoowop7
Pokemon Trainer
Just an idea, but perhaps when they released the copy protection they made it so there is data from the physical PS3 saved in the gamesave (ie, MAC address, etc), as a security measure. It seems any modification of the gamesave outside ps3 OS causes errors.

Not to discourage anyone, just trying to help. And if you have 2 external memory devices, you can play around with your own gamesave without worry of losing it forever.
12-22-2010, 09:31 PM #26
has anyone tried saving there game then giving a car to another account and then copying your save back then sending the car back?

i know this was brought up before but was just curious if anyone had tried it yet?
12-22-2010, 10:09 PM #27
ma esistono altri hack per prendere più facilmente il platino?
12-23-2010, 09:39 AM #28
Originally posted by SackBoy91 View Post
ma esistono altri hack per prendere più facilmente il platino?

English plz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo