Post: Befor you start with one gun trophy in dead space....
12-21-2010, 06:04 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone give me the save before final boss in chapter 12 with one gun trophy and the hardest difficutly too ??

Before fighting the boss! not at the beginning of chapter 12 , pleaes

Thats would be sweet Happy,Thanks !
Last edited by ShinigamiUzi ; 12-21-2010 at 06:27 PM.
12-21-2010, 07:15 PM #2
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
You must login or register to view this content.

Use that link man. All credit goes to arsn14 as it is his save. I found it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Just keep using the plasma cutter on the final boss and you will have it. Just exit the door after loading up and run towards the boss area. Kill him with the plasma cutter. Ding, trophy pops!
12-21-2010, 07:42 PM #3
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Dude, i have used that save , but it show that iam playing on easy!!
12-21-2010, 07:48 PM #4
Gotham_Shadow
Thats funny bc I've used that save like 9 times so far. Works everytime. Make sure when you are switching out files from this save and your save, that you are replacing BOTH the usr and hed data files.

Let me know if that helps any.
12-21-2010, 07:58 PM #5
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by edge4eva32 View Post

Use that link man. All credit goes to arsn14 as it is his save. I found it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Just keep using the plasma cutter on the final boss and you will have it. Just exit the door after loading up and run towards the boss area. Kill him with the plasma cutter. Ding, trophy pops!

Oh wait it works, but i have try out the mediafire save, looks there is different. any way thanks dude, i got them!

The following user thanked ShinigamiUzi for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow
12-21-2010, 07:59 PM #6
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by PsychoXReaper View Post
Dude, i have used that save , but it show that iam playing on easy!!

Ok. Just realized the owner may have modified that save since I last downloaded it. Here is the file that I have been using. I have uploaded it to megaupload. Please PM me if it works for ya. Let me know if I can help any as I have plat this game over 14 times.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
12-21-2010, 08:14 PM #7
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Thanks dude for all your help! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo