01-10-2011, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
it is i a WinRAR file unzip if u don't know how to put saves on the ps3 read first before u comment

so guys i put it up fast the other day its a save if i can remember that has 12 mags for lvling a buddy to get the 50 survivors and lvl 50 save 7 survivors at one time and also has the 12 barging mags for the pawn shop trick for lots of cash 4 the big spender trophy if i remember

it is us version and should work as i upload to a friends ps3 and a a separate account on mine u use it to help a friends get the then he/she uses it to help u
Last edited by ps3firebird ; 01-13-2011 at 01:05 AM.
01-10-2011, 08:35 PM #2
yzaasn
Keeper
thanks for save, but what does the save actually do? does it unlock any trophies? does it make anything easyer?
01-10-2011, 10:46 PM #3
flaix
Keeper
Originally posted by ps3firebird View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

it´s works or not ? eu or us? more info!!:catfight: XDXD
01-11-2011, 02:47 AM #4
bearl
Climbing up the ladder

hmm, i'm testing it now...

EDIT: oh US format... i have the EU..
01-11-2011, 03:12 AM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
the question is do you gain any trophies from it? if not then meh.
01-11-2011, 09:17 AM #6
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I have US format. I will give this a test later on today and report any results.

Will the OP please give some more information regarding this save file? What is already done? What needs to be done? All that good information would be more than greatly appreciated. I'll definitely rep if this works.
01-11-2011, 04:12 PM #7
Default Avatar
cRUZZZZ

its work??

The following user thanked cRUZZZZ for this useful post:

flaix
01-11-2011, 10:10 PM #8
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
How many saves this link contain? Well keep us updated Smile I am still waiting for the day i'll find the 50 survivors save, I got tired of the game before reaching this trophy :(
01-11-2011, 11:16 PM #9
Crustyclone
Bounty hunter
This data don't work since its yours. When, I copy it and put it to my system i get game data corrupted. What program did you use to open the dsf file? If you tell me that then ill be good.
01-12-2011, 02:06 AM #10
Wreck
Keeper
I used it, it doesnt do any thing like it being corrupted, so your probably using it wrong.

HOWEVER, it doesnt work for trophies, Its just a full save is all. I even played a TIR match to see if maybe something would pop up after the match (like some hacks do) and got nothing. And I had 0% trophies on this game, so yah.

feel free to rep me for testing if you like. I'm an adult gamer and don't lie like many people who say stuff works when it doesnt. Grrrrrrrrr......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo