01-11-2011, 02:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there anyone out there willing to help me get the fire controller trophy on medal of honor? I am willing to pay, just for this trophy. Please message me if you can. Thankyou
01-11-2011, 06:33 PM #2
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by guinness61 View Post
Is there anyone out there willing to help me get the fire controller trophy on medal of honor? I am willing to pay, just for this trophy. Please message me if you can. Thankyou

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRvBqOLPX0]YouTube - Medal of Honor Fire Controller Achievement - EASY BOOST!![/ame]

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

guinness61
01-13-2011, 11:02 AM #3
Can any one boast this with me?
01-13-2011, 05:32 PM #4
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
Hi,
no need to pay for that . you need just boost it with some friends.
whai i suggest is to use Ctrl of sector and choose whatever map with 5 friends (at least) and try to be at the same session together.
if u can make 2 squad of 3 : one take a sector and other team take it back etc.... in a few minues without killing anybody, u could have enough point to release different fire attaque and when u did the last one and only at the end of the session the trophy will pop up .

the only thing is to be able to make it on a serveur where u 6 are the only guys on the map u nead to play and play and around 3 am th other people will leave the session and then u are alone between friends , that's why this trophy sucks!
Last edited by Behdad ; 01-13-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo