01-12-2011, 01:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can confirmed this works NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tut.

Need File Manager and CFW PS3
note i did this with USA save
get a save from here
You must login or register to view this content. and copy to USB

1.Run file manager
2. Locate gamesave on USB and open all the way till you see files PARAM.PFD, and SYS-DATA
3. On PS3 go to Dev_hdd0/HOME/PS3 account number/Gamesave/then the game ID
4. push select, then highlight PARAM.PFD and then Circle, then start. This will copy the data. Do the same thing with SYS-DATA

No Trophies pop up since it's the trophies are about progression and will only unlock once and only when you complete those task. However this will make the game really easy.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 01-12-2011 at 01:59 AM.
01-12-2011, 01:50 AM #2
what exactly are the stats for these saves?
01-12-2011, 01:58 AM #3
Originally posted by Racketeer View Post
what exactly are the stats for these saves?

idk, all the saves have different stats
01-12-2011, 02:04 AM #4
and, not to mention, there is already a glitch that lets you overide your gamesave with another.

All you have to do is delete the patch, disconnect internet from your ps3, load up whatever save you want, exit the game and install the patch
01-12-2011, 02:08 AM #5
Originally posted by Racketeer View Post
and, not to mention, there is already a glitch that lets you overide your gamesave with another.

All you have to do is delete the patch, disconnect internet from your ps3, load up whatever save you want, exit the game and install the patch

can i save also????
i want to do this on my legit console
01-12-2011, 02:50 AM #6
yeah, just google it. ive done it before, but my memory is a little hazy on the steps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo