01-23-2011, 04:07 PM #1
steve-0
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi all i know this is cheap but i wanted to see if i could EXPLOIT peoples generosity, i need the 50 plays trophy for my plat, could anyone help me out plz my psn id is THC_STEVE_0 <--- i cant remember if that is a zero or just an o my avatar is ryu, plus i can get a few new freinds aswell lol, i will happly upload my save file with the plat also, many thanks if you can help with this
01-23-2011, 04:08 PM #2
Hickey
League Champion
i dont think a save can do this as save are for offline use mainly, so i think you have to get 50plays legit or go to a boosting forum and get people to help

The following user thanked Hickey for this useful post:

steve-0
01-23-2011, 04:10 PM #3
steve-0
Bounty hunter
i was hoping i could get some boosts from here, the most i got on one of my lvl's is 34 plays
01-23-2011, 04:14 PM #4
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Just make a new account, copy your save to it so you don't have to play tuts + Gardens, and then play your level 50 times. It counts. Trust me.

The following user thanked proskatercam for this useful post:

steve-0
01-23-2011, 04:15 PM #5
Hickey
League Champion
or do what proskatercam said back up your save by going to pod press start then iside here theres back up data, then copy that from xmb -> savedata, and place it on new account forget about error warning about trophies add your account and go and replace they level
Last edited by Hickey ; 01-23-2011 at 04:18 PM.

The following user thanked Hickey for this useful post:

steve-0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo