02-05-2011, 01:38 PM #1
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Heres my friends save data for LBP2 its at 100% Platinum, this Plat took him roughly 10 days to get so it wasn't that bad.

I removed the param.sfo because you don't need it.

Test this and see if it gives you any trophies
You must login or register to view this content.

This will get you 97%, the only 2 trophies you'll need are Teacher's Pet and Grapple Hooked, sorry about this, I didn't get the most recent save backup.

Edit: Thanks to my real life homie who I took this save from, sucks you updated to 3.56 man!!

You'll need a CFW and an FTP client...

Thanks is appreciated but never asked for
Last edited by Max21 ; 02-08-2011 at 01:29 AM.

The following 70 users say thank you to Max21 for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-, Ada Wong, Ajpostali, belfastguy, blazer999, Boredofme, Buster_boss, Cooler, DaBaSe, darkpain25, ENightmare69, erbisme4, freedom2200, funimation1, gameoverrg, Gazaka, Harley Quinn, hooligan68, ILovePie24!!, ImIrIsH, iNoxx, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Ix Benere xI, JacobRasta, jakeyboy_8597, jannu22, jordanhumphries, Jtripz, kryptx1, LGxDEVIL, MARY JANE, mj45dog, N_Eaight_69, NeoWings, NUKES-X-MODS-X, obrien809, Platinum G, player82, poniPoni, PopScience, prosper, PryZeex, PS-EXPERT, reptil-1997, RJP101, ronald809, sgtsaad, ShadowlinkX9, SHAkA, simmo_316, simone86, SinaStyLaInChaZ, sirdee6666, Skinnar, Smokin420, sszk420, stealthkillling, stuartlittle98, trophymodlover, tusgal, Vandrell, Wednesday 13, Willy Hood, wowaka, xAsp1re, xenomage
05-04-2011, 09:51 PM #164
Originally posted by soc18 View Post
i got the trophie so I thought when I upload it again the trophy would pop up for you guys SORRY but... don´t u have any friends? it works fine online aswell, so no need for 4 Controllers! and if u don´t have any friends or can´t go online atm, order 3 controllers on amazon, use them once and send them back...

I tried using this save but the two extra trophies didn't ping. Swapped over he two '0' files but nada! Anyone else get this working?

Thanks
05-05-2011, 12:30 AM #165
Default Avatar
Cstavr
It's weird. I updated, and still have everything, FTP, etc.
05-08-2011, 12:37 AM #166
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by delange021080 View Post
what do you mean its a ofw hack also or what

yeah someone posted a few pages back how to do this the old fasioned way with no cfw shit.

got 97% of trophies with it, then just go to tutorial videos and watch all 52 (about 20 are done already and for the others just back out right away, takes 10 mins.) so up to 98% now.

i am just waiting for psn to get back up as i believe i need to download the update so i can use my move controller with 3 normal pads, and hopfully get this grapple and plat done asap.
05-08-2011, 10:02 AM #167
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by Cstavr View Post
It's weird. I updated, and still have everything, FTP, etc.

The difference is does the homebrew actually work?

Originally posted by tronski View Post
I tried using this save but the two extra trophies didn't ping. Swapped over he two '0' files but nada! Anyone else get this working?

Thanks

Did you actually do the requirements for the trophies?

Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
yeah someone posted a few pages back how to do this the old fasioned way with no cfw shit.

got 97% of trophies with it, then just go to tutorial videos and watch all 52 (about 20 are done already and for the others just back out right away, takes 10 mins.) so up to 98% now.

i am just waiting for psn to get back up as i believe i need to download the update so i can use my move controller with 3 normal pads, and hopfully get this grapple and plat done asap.

Do you guys just want me to upload a 100% save I have that has all trophies on it?

The following user groaned proskatercam for this awful post:

M4CarbineSin
05-08-2011, 10:14 AM #168
Vandrell
Do a barrel roll!
I think another guy already posted a 100% save. It still doesn't pop Grapple Hook trophy. You still need 4 controllers for it.
05-08-2011, 10:38 AM #169
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by Vandrell View Post
I think another guy already posted a 100% save. It still doesn't pop Grapple Hook trophy. You still need 4 controllers for it.

Funny. I just made a brand new, fresh account, made a LBP2 save, backed it up, went through the process of swapping files and junk, imported, and all the trophies just got done popping up, including Grapple Hooked, Teacher's Pet, and Platinum.

The following user groaned proskatercam for this awful post:

M4CarbineSin
05-13-2011, 12:12 AM #170
karimkz
Space Ninja
hey do you think u can repost the save because its not working thanks
05-13-2011, 12:16 AM #171
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by karimkz View Post
hey do you think u can repost the save because its not working thanks

It's working perfectly fine. I just tested it.
05-13-2011, 12:55 AM #172
karimkz
Space Ninja
Idk but when I download it, it just takes me to a "http 404 page not found"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo