02-14-2011, 04:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Figured id up my save so folks could get a jump on it. Not sure if you will get any trophies but it's worth a go.

Here are the trophies I have so far .

Saving My Quarters (Bronze) Beat Arcade mode without using any continues.
Wor...ld Warrior (Bronze) Earn 5,000 Player Points (PP).
Brusin' Bruce (Bronze) Land an Incredible Combo. (Arcade/online only)
Avengers Assemble! (Bronze) Make a team composed of the Big 3 and win a match. (Arcade/online only)
Darkstalkers (Bronze) Make a team composed of those who dwell in the darkness, and win a match. (Arcade/online only)
Weapon X (Bronze) Make a team composed of Weapon-X test subjects, and win a match. (Arcade/online only)
A Hero Stands Alone (Bronze) Win a match without calling your partners or switching out. (Arcade/online only)
I Buy the Issues (Bronze) View one ending in Arcade mode.
Average Joe (Bronze...) Land a Viewtiful Combo. (Arcade/online only)
Wreak "Havok" (Bronze) Use X-Factor in a match. (Arcade/online only)
Need a Healing Factor (Bronze) Win a match without blocking. (Arcade/online only)
Charles in Charge (Silver) Land an Uncanny Combo. (Arcade/online only)
Playti...me Is Over (Bronze) Surpass the rank of Amateur.
Be Gone! (Bronze) Perform 10 Snap Backs. (Arcade/online only)
Fate of the Satsui no Hadou (Bronze) Decide who is the true master of the fist in an online match.
Brave New World (Bronze) Participate in any mode online.
Passport to Beatdown Country (Bronze) Fight in all of the stages.
Female Flyers (Bronze) Make a team composed of women who can fly, and win a match. (Arcade/online only)
Steel Battalion (Bronze) Block 100 times. (Arcade/online only)
Champion Edition Hero (Silver) Earn 30,000 Player Points (PP).
Big Bang Theor...y (Silver) Perform 30 Hyper Combo Finishes. (Arcade/online only)
One Step Ahead (Silver) Land 50 First Attacks in a match. (Arcade/online only)
Badds to the Bone (Bronze) Make a team of three who have altered their bodies, and win a match. (Arcade/online only)
Whose Side Are You On? (Bronze) Bring about an end to the Civil War in an onli...ne match.
Fate of Two Worlds (Bronze) Make a match between the marquee characters for this game a reality in an online match.
Duty and Deus Ex Machina (Bronze) Make a match between a national hero and a killing machine a reality in an online match.
Copy This! (Bronze) Put an end to this game of spider and fly in an online match.
Raccoon City Incident (Bronze) Settle things between former S.T.A.R.S. members in an online match.
Who Will Answer the Call? (Bronze) Participate in an 8 player Lobby online.

Mostly easy ones but at least the save might net you a few unlocked fighters to start.

Some trophies like the do 10 snap backs you should only need to do 1 to get it.

You must login or register to view this content.

ALSO NOT THAT I NEED TO SAY IT BUT...BACK UP YOUR SAVE FIRST BEFORE YOU PUT ANY OTHER SAVE ON THERE !
Last edited by gameoverrg ; 02-15-2011 at 09:06 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to gameoverrg for this useful post:

Dakren12, fakeshadow, jjvegt, tusgal
02-14-2011, 05:01 PM #2
shajal
Extract yourselF
ill try it out and let u kno mang

UPDATE: works but after you try to save gives a corrupt data. no trophys unlocked
Last edited by shajal ; 02-14-2011 at 05:29 PM.
02-14-2011, 06:51 PM #3
I will try this one as well and give an update about it.

Thanks for the save!

UPDATE

Do 1 Snap Back and it will give you the thropy 'Be Gone'.

For the rest no other trophies :-(
Last edited by jjvegt ; 02-14-2011 at 08:12 PM.

The following user thanked jjvegt for this useful post:

gameoverrg
02-14-2011, 07:11 PM #4
I got some other trophy's now including some online ones . Im going to up a new save shortly.

Charles in Charge (Silver) Land an Uncanny Combo. (Arcade/online only) Playti...me Is Over (Bronze) Surpass the rank of Amateur. Be Gone! (Bronze) Perform 10 Snap Backs. (Arcade/online only) Fate of the Satsui no Hadou (Bronze) Decide who is the true master of the fist in an online match. Brave New World (Bronze) Participate in any mode online. Passport to Beatdown Country (Bronze) Fight in all of the stages.
Last edited by gameoverrg ; 02-14-2011 at 07:14 PM.
02-14-2011, 07:15 PM #5
thx for this one
super game
i hope it works

i saw shajal his reply
but i will try
02-14-2011, 07:20 PM #6
New save is up now

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by brianfury View Post
thx for this one
super game
i hope it works

i saw shajal his reply
but i will try

This happens with all street fighter/capcom fighters . Most will work for a while but corrupt after saving .
02-14-2011, 08:20 PM #7
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
Yes, one! See my update

Did you try the online ones?

I know on SF4 it would pop if you played 1 match . Then again you get most of what I have unlocked for online trophys anyway just for playing :P
02-14-2011, 08:28 PM #8
Default I believe its hadoken motion + L1 . If that don't work GOOGLE it.

You have to be next to the other player .
02-14-2011, 08:48 PM #9
Lol I wish this thread existed two days ago, I've gone and unlocked most of the trophies on my own since then. Ah well, I feel more accomplished.
02-14-2011, 09:14 PM #10
Originally posted by gameoverrg View Post
Did you try the online ones?

I know on SF4 it would pop if you played 1 match . Then again you get most of what I have unlocked for online trophys anyway just for playing :P

Lol I dont dare to go online with my softmodded PS3 Winky Winky Sony will also asked for me to update to 3.56 :-(

So sorry bro didn't try an online match!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo