03-06-2011, 12:16 PM #1
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why arent there more instant platin hacks like Fallout neew vegas or little big planet 2 one?

Or more saves that get you like 80%+
03-06-2011, 12:28 PM #2
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Fallout 3 and there's loads where you can have the platinum done in about 30 minutes but you have to use a different save for each trophy. The thread by KJB that's sickied has loads of them.

The following user thanked Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

Abtean
03-06-2011, 12:32 PM #3
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Unfortunaly i have all those games platin lol

i got 50platin by the time :/
03-06-2011, 01:14 PM #4
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
Unfortunaly i have all those games platin lol

i got 50platin by the time :/

And which of the 50 games you platted has been done the legit way?? Smile

I only search for help when I really cant get it (skill) or when it's pretty time consuming (or both)... (f.e. team mission trophy for Ninja Gaiden Sigma II)

But really... I would like to know if easy plats with a hack gets the satisfaction for you AND that you believe you really earned it? :angel:
03-06-2011, 01:56 PM #5
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
i dont know why threads like this are still open.
03-06-2011, 02:43 PM #6
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
And which of the 50 games you platted has been done the legit way?? Smile

I only search for help when I really cant get it (skill) or when it's pretty time consuming (or both)... (f.e. team mission trophy for Ninja Gaiden Sigma II)

But really... I would like to know if easy plats with a hack gets the satisfaction for you AND that you believe you really earned it? :angel:

well 48 plat i did by myself exept lpb2 and Fnw

and i didnt platinumed games like megamind planet51 or such crap

But after 50 platins it gets boring and yeah
03-06-2011, 08:21 PM #7
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Ix
Fallout 3 and there's loads where you can have the platinum done in about 30 minutes but you have to use a different save for each trophy. The thread by KJB that's sickied has loads of them.

Can you give me the save for Fallout 3 save and a tut? I searched the forums but its not there
03-07-2011, 12:37 AM #8
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
Can you give me the save for Fallout 3 save and a tut? I searched the forums but its not there

It's for CFW only I'm afraid :Upside Down Happy You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock All Trophies: You must login or register to view this content.

Just follow the guide and place that file above in, when you start the game, all the trophies unlock one after another

The following 2 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

Abtean, cbenj25
03-07-2011, 05:01 AM #9
xSlimShadyx
Little One
i cant wait until the next patch. after 3.56 they are going to be able to ban trophy hackers! Smile im just to happy right now!
03-07-2011, 05:20 AM #10
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xSlimShadyx View Post
i cant wait until the next patch. after 3.56 they are going to be able to ban trophy hackers! Smile im just to happy right now!

rofl.....u fail a bit do you xD

next patch.... ? its called an UPDATE

and what the **** after 3.56 they are able to ban trophy hacker, they ALWAYS CAN, but no one cares about this

Sony isnt banning for trophy hacking

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo