11-13-2011, 11:43 AM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.

Thought i'd share this.
This is a 100% save file (including all DLC's).

Main game on Playthrough 1
Zombie Island on Playthrough 2
Moxxi's Underground on Playthrough 2
General Knoxx on Playthrough 2
Claptrap Robot Revolution on Playthrough 2

For claptrap, Tourist and all the collectible trophies pop on load.
Zombie Island gets trophies popped on load except Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains mission.
General Knoxx only pops that create a wheeler trophy.
For Moxxi, I advise you try and do 1 larger challenge, and maybe all pop after it.

For other trophies, you can just use Willowtree on last mission for Knoxx, and make it "ready to turn in", and you'll get "all missions done"

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: LINK FIXED
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 01-27-2012 at 11:30 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, bilaljalook, blackmustang58, DJR_Supreme, Grumpy Old Men, Hadenkin, Isaac Clarke, joury070, juhssarah, king69_666, Lemons, LittleMidget16, PL_ViPeR, pman187, ps3re, saucisse, SHAkA, Shisha, simmo_316, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, Voodoo_Gen, wolfteam1218
08-08-2015, 10:34 PM #29
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Fantastic save mate. I have a save for the Braaaains achievement here,You must login or register to view this content..
08-10-2015, 04:36 PM #30
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Did you resign it, and yes I know that this save is unprotected, but if you just add the game code into your games.conf file then you can resign using any resigner and it should work.

I am using kg i am having the same problem, that the save is corrupt. how do i add the game code to the game.conf?
08-10-2015, 05:23 PM #31
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
On load Main game on Playthrough 1 it gave me Tourist, The Lubricator, Bobble Trap, It's so realistic, What a party. A bit confused how to get 100% on game if it didnt load the last few trophies My Brother is an Italian Plumber Speedy McSpeederton and Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest . as well as a hidden trophy.

PS. i dont have any dlc installed yet

Update 1) i installed all the dlc and on load it give me a short video about clap trap on Play through 1, as i go to Zombie Island on play through 2 i get House of the ned, Jakobs fodder, Night of the light ned, Neds undead, baby, ned's undead, and brains. (above it is stated that you dont get it on load but i did) witch means i get them all for that dlc. on General Knoxx loading i get Making a Monster still on play-through 2. I am going to claptrap to see what happens even thou i did it on play through 1...nothing happened with play through 2. I am at Moxxi's now, nothing loaded but i went to angelic ruins to see if anything pops doing a mission called prove yourself. i will edit this when i am done with the 5 rounds

Update 2) I beat the angelic ruins and got nothing after beating it. I am going to open it on play through 1 to see if anything pops and after that i get back to you later.
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 08-10-2015 at 08:31 PM.
08-10-2015, 07:03 PM #32
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
sorry
08-20-2015, 09:57 AM #33
Great save.Claptrap collectibles poped on load but Moxxi's larger challanges are locked,you have to do lesser ones first or accept and change its state to ready to turn in.Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo