12-22-2011, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I'm Italian, sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to share with you the my platinum saves. :rolleyes:
I do not have CFW so I do not know if it works, but still wanted to share with you Smile

All the save are EU.

If You want a folder with all this save, download it here -> You must login or register to view this content.

This is my save:

Dead Space 2 (Only Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Space Extraction (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 1 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 2 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Platinum 100%): (Tested and Work the trophies that unlock are "Nothing escapes you" "Point Tycoon" "I Love Ninja Tools!" "General Store Booming!" "Card Collector" "Also Known As..." "Which name shall I use?" "Story Assembler" "Thanks for all your time!") - You must login or register to view this content.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Wipeout HD (Campaign complete in Hard. Complete 1 race in Easy and the trophy pop out): (tested work for the trophy Elite Campaign Legend and Wipeout Disciple. If you have DLC Fury, you also unlock Stast Life) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 4 (100%): (Tested and Work Load and complete the game for all trophies. In game you have the P.R.L. and Chicago typewriter) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 5 (Platinum all unlocked): You must login or register to view this content.

Batman Arkham Asylum (100% story and challenge): (Work tested and unlock all the trophies for the challenge + Perfect Knight) - You must login or register to view this content.

I am hoping for some help and unlock trophy. :bro:
In games where the platinum is required online, everything has already been done.
Last edited by sephyroth89 ; 07-24-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 60 users say thank you to sephyroth89 for this useful post:

Cloud, ale...b, amigaman2005, armmyperez, bejekas, belfastguy, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, Bumcleaver, Diego_kyo, DJR_Supreme, dragak, Drumma516, eazynow82, fahd-939, ffspark, GYNOUGH, HitmanKiller1, insomniak_6, Iron93, JaggedNightmare, jobone233, john connor 84, kashiboy, KazzyMert, LoLiiPoP, MansonXX, mcr1978, mikesean, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PenguinArctic, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, raperorapero, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Soneco, Space_Honky, Susanoo, The Pursuer, thebestplayer, Tuatara, Uncle_Bryn, UnspokenDream, walker_john, WEE_FITZYBOY, wolf82, Meeky, Xeronhs, xSOADx, yy26jet
10-24-2014, 03:45 AM #101
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
Got the Dead Space Extraction and it works well, thank you! Needa
07-15-2015, 09:43 AM #102
Can you update the download link for Wipeout HD please?
07-15-2015, 04:57 PM #103
Can you update all again please?
07-24-2015, 12:27 AM #104
Ok reupload done! Tiphat
Unfortunatly I've lost some save.
11-15-2015, 11:07 AM #105
AdeIe
Haxor!
the wipeout save doesnt unlock elite campaign legend.....theres still some races to be completed on elite. or is it just me???? please reply. only campaign legend and fury campaign popped
11-17-2015, 06:55 AM #106
chadlstokes
Save Point
I have a platinum on Dead Nation. Not sure if your region is the same as mine though. Smile
08-28-2016, 07:42 PM #107
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Hi!!! Do you have some help with leech hunter for R.E. Zero???
04-27-2017, 12:08 PM #108
do you have the splatterhouse platinum save?
12-21-2017, 06:13 PM #109
In God of War 1 , if I do just the first challenge, the gold trophy for "complete all challenges" will pop? It's kind a pain in the ass of a trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo