Post: (Xploder) Need for Speed the Run Platinum Save Untested
01-18-2012, 04:36 AM #1
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save is for Need for Speed The Run and its a plat save. It's 100% complete, idk what trophies it'll pop or if it'll pop any. Test it and let me know what unlocks if anything. Try it with xploder and hopefully you'll get the plat.

NFS The Run Platinum Save
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Max21 for this useful post:

fakeshadow, hussler, mark1, NOKCHEVY
01-18-2012, 06:26 AM #2
i doubt that you will get platinum with this save... but nice upload
01-18-2012, 06:33 AM #3
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
Originally posted by Max21 View Post
This save is for Need for Speed The Run and its a plat save. It's 100% complete, idk what trophies it'll pop or if it'll pop any. Test it and let me know what unlocks if anything. Try it with xploder and hopefully you'll get the plat.

i tested right now, it says "Unable to access some downloadable content this mean you wont be able to access any game mode. Please delete and redownload the DLC to restore access, or delete the save data." Which DLC do you have so i can purchase?
01-18-2012, 06:36 AM #4
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
i tested right now, it says "Unable to access some downloadable content this mean you wont be able to access any game mode. Please delete and redownload the DLC to restore access, or delete the save data." Which DLC do you have so i can purchase?

I had all the dlc's from the dr pepper promo and the old spice dlc

The following user thanked Max21 for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY
01-18-2012, 06:41 AM #5
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
I had all the dlc's from the dr pepper promo and the old spice dlc

Do you know the name of them? im in the psn store right as im typing this theres the "Need for Speed The Run hereos and Villains & LE Upgrade DLC" "Need For Speed The Run -Signature Edition Booster Pack DLC" and last "Need For Spped The Run - Time Saver DLC" can you check which ones you have please if its not to much trouble so anyone who trys the save knows which DLC's need to be purchased in order for the save to work correctly. thanks
01-18-2012, 06:46 AM #6
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
Do you know the name of them? im in the psn store right as im typing this theres the "Need for Speed The Run hereos and Villains & LE Upgrade DLC" "Need For Speed The Run -Signature Edition Booster Pack DLC" and last "Need For Spped The Run - Time Saver DLC" can you check which ones you have please if its not to much trouble so anyone who trys the save knows which DLC's need to be purchased in order for the save to work correctly. thanks

They aren't on the psn store that I'm aware of, but the names are...

Need for speed the run - old spice rewards pack
need for speed the run - dr pepper reward - ford gt
need for speed the run - dr pepper reward - corvette z06 carbon
need for speed the run - dr pepper reward - porsche 911 gt2
need for speed the run - dr pepper reward - autolog profile icon
need for speed the run - dr pepper reward - xp bonus

got the dr pepper dlc from here You must login or register to view this content.
heres where i got the old spice dlc [url]www.oldspice.ea.com[/url]

only problem is i think that all the dlc listed above is US and Canada only so not everyone can download it :frown:
Last edited by Max21 ; 01-18-2012 at 06:54 AM.
01-18-2012, 09:57 AM #7
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
This save is for Need for Speed The Run and its a plat save. It's 100% complete, idk what trophies it'll pop or if it'll pop any. Test it and let me know what unlocks if anything. Try it with xploder and hopefully you'll get the plat.

Thx to the uploader but can u delete the game data and save again in the game?
So maybe this could work without dlcs...?
Last edited by bearl ; 01-18-2012 at 10:33 AM.
01-18-2012, 10:20 AM #8
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
no, the save is attached to dlcs.. EU are ****ed :(
01-18-2012, 01:30 PM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
i can download the dlc's later and test.
01-18-2012, 02:18 PM #10
Originally posted by bearl View Post
Thx to the uploader but can u delete the game data and save again in the game?
So maybe this could work without dlcs...?

Has anyone managed to get this sorted fully? been waiting for a NFS save for a while!

Check out Xploder's Facebook, they've got a competition on, 'Like' Xploder and they'll pick someone to win any game in the Top 10 chart Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo