02-10-2012, 06:10 AM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone upload a save for resident evil 5 dress up trophy and figures trophys i cant get from a platinum save i have any body got one or assission creed 2 psn save for psn version of the game and fallout Vegas or

is there any save tomb radiator underword that are save at end if levels i psn of game and dead nation saves at last check point on morbit anybody got one dead rising 2 24 and 49 saves for the levels up trophys i got lot of platium ill upload some mine if has any this saves
03-10-2012, 08:32 AM #11
jakeshl
Do a barrel roll!
Any luck finding a RE5 save?
03-10-2012, 08:39 AM #12
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
If you have xploder, why don't you just look up on the database. (Assuming because because of the title tags.)

Most saves on Xploder are 100% done with the game and have unlocked everything, (minus DLC)

If you still need a good save, I can upload mine.

ALL Guns are fully upgraded, and most chapters have been done on Veteran, even professional. +I have over 500 rotten eggs for your money issues.
Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 03-10-2012 at 08:41 AM.
03-10-2012, 08:43 AM #13
jakeshl
Do a barrel roll!
The thing is, that with 100% save files on the data base you get almoste every trophy exept two, the ones that require to buy all figures and the other one is to buy all alternate costumes. So with 100% files these two can not be obtained becuase they have buoght everything so the trophy dont pop!
03-10-2012, 08:47 AM #14
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Right....

I forgot that some trophies don't automatically unlock upon load.

Tbh with, It's not that hard to get buy all costumes, and the figurines.

Do an Amateur run and follow a BSAA Emblem guide to the Badge of Honor, and All Dressed Up Trophy. While doing those trophies, you're making progress for the They're Action Figures! trophy, which requires a S rank in every chapter.

I would help, but I traded in my copy of RE5 to pay off RE: ORC.

Good luck though.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

jakeshl, werdgawd
03-10-2012, 02:25 PM #15
Give me a save RE5 (Ver.2) . But need save,where not a buying a last Action Figures. You have a last figure,when you which a S rank in every chapter.
Maybe need S rank in last chapter. Better in first chapter. I do it and get platinum trophy.
03-10-2012, 03:15 PM #16
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
I would also like a ver.2 save for costumes and figurines.
03-10-2012, 09:26 PM #17
hess47
League Champion
ps3brew got for verus trophy there where i got mine any bad company saves out there gold bars and clean sweep
03-11-2012, 05:06 AM #18
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
I'm looking for the Versus character trophy, anyone have a save with a good amount of exchange points (not money/rotten eggs) that doesn't have all the Versus Characters already unlocked?
03-11-2012, 06:40 AM #19
Originally posted by LaughingAtLife View Post
I'm looking for the Versus character trophy, anyone have a save with a good amount of exchange points (not money/rotten eggs) that doesn't have all the Versus Characters already unlocked?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

LaughingAtLife, werdgawd, XxCOD5DEVILxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo